Regina Blitz BBQ winners?

I entered this comp - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5678947&highlight=regina

I entered it, and won a BBQ hamper, according to the prize list there was 104 of those to give away, as well as lots of small prizes (tongs, aprons etc) and a few much larger prizes. When I won I took a photo of the screen and it said someone would be in touch within 7 days to arrange delivery of my prize.

There were lots of winners, and everyone seemed to be assuming it was a glitch because a lot were winning. This was the 21st of September now so I think I've waited quite patiently! However most of the winners on the group have been contacted by phone and email, and I have not :( Did anyone else on here win?

Do you think its worth contacting them to ask why some winners have had their prize honoured and not others? From what I could see there's 3 of us who haven't had any contact...or should I wait a bit longer and see what happens? It was a really good hamper for what its worth, had quite a lot of bits in it! :(
I just enter and forget...hoping to win something! :)

Comments

• Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I would ask. Be polite, but no harm in asking.
  • emiai
    emiai Posts: 1,253 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Combo Breaker
    I didn't win anything - and was only able to enter once.
    I did hear of people winning multiple BBQs though.
    I hope you get your prizes
    Wishing you all good luck!
    Oldstyle moneysaving addict
  • One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,443 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Do you think its worth contacting them to ask why some winners have had their prize honoured and not others?

No - it's the wrong question - it doesn't really matter to you what has happened to other winners. They might answer your question and you haven't made any progress.

You should contact them asking them to expedite delivery of your prize, and to let you know when it will be delivered. Ask for a reply within 7 days.

When contacting companies be polite but assertive, and whenever possible, tell them exactly what you want them to do to resolve the issue.
  • happysaz133
    happysaz133 Posts: 905 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 4 October 2017 at 11:11AM
    Thanks One-Eye! I am not very good at this :p

I have emailed their customer team. However its come back as 'Undeliverable'.

They don't have a Facebook page I can see, or a Twitter.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Have you checked the winners list? They only have first names but it would be a good start if you were on there and make it more likely there is just a delay in contact rather than them saying the "win" message was in error

http://www.reginablitzbbq.com/
  • mjm3346
    edited 4 October 2017 at 11:15AM
    Contact details for the company are on this page

http://life-at-home.com/household/contact

Also a freephone number on the product 0800 0859687

(It's for "feedback regarding our products" but they might be able put you in touch with someone who can deal with it)
  • Oh sorry to sound thick, where is the winners list? I don't see it.
  • mjm3346 wrote: »
    Contact details for the company are on this page

http://life-at-home.com/household/contact

You did so much better than I did! I couldn't find that website at all. Thank you!
  • mjm3346
    Oh sorry to sound thick, where is the winners list? I don't see it.

http://www.reginablitzbbq.com/

All the winners are listed by prize on that page, scroll down slightly to get to the hampers
  • I get nothing on that page except the message 'Congratulations you have won a BBQ hamper.' and the message about being contacted within 7 days. There's no option to scroll.

Bizarre!

Anyway, thanks for your help :) I have contacted a different email from the website you gave me so hopefully they will get back to me. This email hasn't come back as undeliverable which is a start!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure