Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 27th Sep 17, 9:50 PM
    • 12,298Posts
    • 35,015Thanks
    redfox
    0 WOW
    Sainsbury's Tu clothing ½ price sale
    • 27th Sep 17, 9:50 PM
    0 WOW
    Sainsbury's Tu clothing ½ price sale 27th Sep 17 at 9:50 PM
    Sainsbury's Tu clothing sale - half price on selected items.

Online and instore

Womenswear only at the moment but menswear and childrenswear sale starts on Friday (29th)

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 3 Oct: Go online to Sainsbury's Tu or in larger stores which sell clothing (find your nearest) to get up to 50% off selected Tu clothing.

When we checked on Tue 3 Oct, there were 300+ items available in the sale online – covering women’s, men’s, kids’ and baby clothing.

Sainsbury's says there's no official end date for the sale and it's while stocks last, so go quick if there’s something you want.

Big thanks to redfox for the spot!

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Oliver; 04-10-2017 at 3:06 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1
    • bodacious
    • By bodacious 28th Sep 17, 2:01 PM
    • 389 Posts
    • 870 Thanks
    bodacious
    • 28th Sep 17, 2:01 PM
    • 28th Sep 17, 2:01 PM
    thanks, looked in store today but nothing really shouted 'buy me'
    • redfox
    • By redfox 29th Sep 17, 8:58 AM
    • 12,298 Posts
    • 35,015 Thanks
    redfox
    • 29th Sep 17, 8:58 AM
    • 29th Sep 17, 8:58 AM
    menswear and childrenswear added to the sale today.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• bodacious
    • By bodacious 4th Oct 17, 10:15 AM
    • 389 Posts
    • 870 Thanks
    bodacious
    • 4th Oct 17, 10:15 AM
    • 4th Oct 17, 10:15 AM
    they had added some more lines to the half price sale in my local store yesterday so might be worth checking back from time to time.
    • moonshine
    • By moonshine 10th Oct 17, 2:23 PM
    • 710 Posts
    • 1,329 Thanks
    moonshine
    • 10th Oct 17, 2:23 PM
    • 10th Oct 17, 2:23 PM
    as said above there are still more lines being added that weren't there before. I got a few 7 packs of mens socks for half price today and they weren't in the sale at the weekend.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

179Posts Today

1,402Users online

Martin's Twitter