Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Pinz
    • By Pinz 12th Sep 17, 11:19 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Pinz
    Virgin One mortgage
    • 12th Sep 17, 11:19 AM
    Virgin One mortgage 12th Sep 17 at 11:19 AM
    Hello, a question to anyone else who has a Virgin one mortgage account.
    I received a letter yesterday from the remediation operations team about an annual review that they did on my mortgage back in 2013/2014 saying that they got it wrong and would like to understand what their previous account review meant for me? If I took action or were negatively impacted and want to discuss it call them or write to them?

What does this mean??
Page 1
    • ACG
    • By ACG 12th Sep 17, 11:29 AM
    • 15,779 Posts
    • 8,072 Thanks
    ACG
    • 12th Sep 17, 11:29 AM
    • 12th Sep 17, 11:29 AM
    Call them, they have said you can call to discuss it with them.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,750Posts Today

9,109Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Sadly for those buying jointly "Where there are joint purchasers, all purchasers would need to be first-time buyers. "

• First time buyers usually defined as someone who has never owned or part owned a property https://t.co/yM3urZNs8z

• You will not pay stamp duty https://t.co/vHoCWiUXfo

• Follow Martin