Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Violetta
    • By Violetta 10th Sep 17, 11:17 PM
    • 3,520Posts
    • 5,352Thanks
    Violetta
    33 WOW
    Lidl Heidi Klum clothing range out 18th Sept.
    • 10th Sep 17, 11:17 PM
    33 WOW
    Lidl Heidi Klum clothing range out 18th Sept. 10th Sep 17 at 11:17 PM
    Lidl have been making a big deal about a collaboration they have done with Heidi Klum, it will be in stores next Monday 18th September, a preview is on the website now https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/Non-Food-Offers.htm?id=336&week=2&ar=11 . Sizing is from 8-18 for some items, XS-L in others, prices range from £4.99 for a CAMI top to £49.99 for suede jacket. I am not an expert but I think some of this might go quick, I've had a few items of clothing from lidl in the past and have been pleased with the quality, so I may treat myself to some jeans and a hoodie.
    Booo!!!
Page 1
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 11th Sep 17, 8:44 AM
    • 23,201 Posts
    • 48,439 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    • 11th Sep 17, 8:44 AM
    • 11th Sep 17, 8:44 AM
    I quite like the look of the poncho. I've got patterns reminiscent of snakeskin, tiger, zebra and leopard in my wardrobe, but nothing reticulate thus far.

Giraffe here I come
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • Wizzbang
    • By Wizzbang 11th Sep 17, 12:02 PM
    • 4,038 Posts
    • 8,797 Thanks
    Wizzbang
    • 11th Sep 17, 12:02 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 12:02 PM
    Wow, the HK range is vile. It fits every supermodel stereotype with the animal print, tight tube skirts and high heels. I would not be seen dead in any of that. Normally their clothing range is quite nice.

FYI - they have organic maternity and baby clothes this week. The quality is lovely. £7.99 for maternity dresses and £4.99 for maternity leggings.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £33,602.53
    (Not inc coupons, yellow stickies, bank interest or loyalty rewards because I have better things to do than catalogue everything!) Swagbucks £2,240
    • dlusman
    • By dlusman 11th Sep 17, 12:44 PM
    • 2,161 Posts
    • 4,148 Thanks
    dlusman
    • 11th Sep 17, 12:44 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 12:44 PM
    Other than being present at the publicity shoot, I doubt Ms Klum has been within 10,000 miles of them
    • TeegansNan
    • By TeegansNan 11th Sep 17, 1:48 PM
    • 282 Posts
    • 711 Thanks
    TeegansNan
    • 11th Sep 17, 1:48 PM
    Oooo er missus
    • 11th Sep 17, 1:48 PM
    Sadly it looks like a load of old tat! More for wearing on a street corner me thinks!
    Must stop spending . . . must stop spending . . .
    • flossyann
    • By flossyann 11th Sep 17, 5:31 PM
    • 56 Posts
    • 117 Thanks
    flossyann
    • 11th Sep 17, 5:31 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 5:31 PM
    oooh some of these look lovely, i really want the trench coat in black, and the ankle boots, in black and the bishop sleeved dress, probably in black too.

i love the pink/gold little clutch bag so might add that for a bit of colour too.

roll on the 18th..

thanks op good spot x
    • RainbowDrops
    • By RainbowDrops 11th Sep 17, 6:13 PM
    • 4,346 Posts
    • 4,758 Thanks
    RainbowDrops
    • 11th Sep 17, 6:13 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 6:13 PM
    Cor, no wonder traffic is quiet on Grabbit these days, with most posts having critical comments these days!

The suede / leather items are great value imo. Not a fan of the animal print, but there's loads of choice in the range, and if we all liked the same things, life would be boring!
    I just hope my local has a few things to choose from.

Thanks OP for sharing.
    • Wizzbang
    • By Wizzbang 11th Sep 17, 7:53 PM
    • 4,038 Posts
    • 8,797 Thanks
    Wizzbang
    • 11th Sep 17, 7:53 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 7:53 PM
    Cor, no wonder traffic is quiet on Grabbit these days, with most posts having critical comments these days!

The suede / leather items are great value imo. Not a fan of the animal print, but there's loads of choice in the range, and if we all liked the same things, life would be boring!
    I just hope my local has a few things to choose from.

Thanks OP for sharing.
    Originally posted by RainbowDrops
    You'd have to have no conscience to buy suede or leather that cheap. It most certainly has not been ethically or sustainably produced at that price. I dread to think of the animal cruelty involved. And all to look that bad....
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £33,602.53
    (Not inc coupons, yellow stickies, bank interest or loyalty rewards because I have better things to do than catalogue everything!) Swagbucks £2,240
    • RainbowDrops
    • By RainbowDrops 11th Sep 17, 8:40 PM
    • 4,346 Posts
    • 4,758 Thanks
    RainbowDrops
    • 11th Sep 17, 8:40 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 8:40 PM
    You'd have to have no conscience to buy suede or leather that cheap. It most certainly has not been ethically or sustainably produced at that price. I dread to think of the animal cruelty involved. And all to look that bad....
    Originally posted by Wizzbang
    I confess that I don't look into the sustainablilty of such products, but I can't imagine it being much different to other high street fashion chains.
    • me4bargains
    • By me4bargains 11th Sep 17, 10:15 PM
    • 1,704 Posts
    • 1,314 Thanks
    me4bargains
    Thank you OP for this. I need that suede clutch in my life!!
    Third time lucky on WW I hope
    January: 13st 11lb , February: 13st 2.5lb, March: 12st 13lb, April: 12st 10.5lb, May: 12st 2lb, June: 12st 1lb, July: 12st 1lb, August: 11st 11lb, September: 11st 10.5lb, October: 11st 12.5lb, Currently 11st 8lb
    • Diane H
    • By Diane H 12th Sep 17, 2:56 PM
    • 256 Posts
    • 1,256 Thanks
    Diane H
    Originally posted by Wizzbang

The price doesn't make any difference to the cruelty involved, there is no such thing as 'ethically produced' suede or leather. The animals that are skinned do not die peacefully in their sleep at a ripe old age. Even in British slaughter houses (which people like to delude themselves are pleasant and humane places) cause unforgiveable pain, fear and suffering. Most people could not witness what is actually involved in the production of suede and leather without feeling revulsion, let alone wearing it afterwards.
    2017 wins: *optimist*
    • tomtom256
    • By tomtom256 12th Sep 17, 7:39 PM
    • 853 Posts
    • 1,580 Thanks
    tomtom256
    The price doesn't make any difference to the cruelty involved, there is no such thing as 'ethically produced' suede or leather. The animals that are skinned do not die peacefully in their sleep at a ripe old age. Even in British slaughter houses (which people like to delude themselves are pleasant and humane places) cause unforgiveable pain, fear and suffering. Most people could not witness what is actually involved in the production of suede and leather without feeling revulsion, let alone wearing it afterwards.
    Originally posted by Diane H
    Yeah but as side product to suede and leather you get all that lovely meat.
    • redfox
    • By redfox 12th Sep 17, 7:45 PM
    • 12,171 Posts
    • 34,875 Thanks
    redfox
    while it’s easy to wander off-topic that could stop newbies finding the information they want quickly and easily (please see the forum rule) so please keep this thread on topic. If you’d like to discuss non-MoneySaving related topics please continue your discussion in The MoneySavers Arms or Discussion Time. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• RainbowDrops
    • By RainbowDrops 18th Sep 17, 8:08 AM
    • 4,346 Posts
    • 4,758 Thanks
    RainbowDrops
    Bump!
    Now availiable in store, although likely to go fast.
    I got to my local at opening and there were several ladies filling their baskets!
    • Violetta
    • By Violetta 18th Sep 17, 10:18 AM
    • 3,520 Posts
    • 5,352 Thanks
    Violetta
    Managed to pick up the plain black hoody I fancied, seem good quality lovely and soft just what I wanted for chucking on over the winter to keep me cosy. I also got the black jeans, nice soft canvas rather than denim so a bit smarter which I wanted, wee warning their jeans do come up a bit small so if your in between sizes probably best to go for the larger than smaller size.
    They do have stuff hanging up so you can get a better idea what they are like, I simply can't like the leopard print stuff but I think that's my growing up watching Bet Lynch on corrie.
    Booo!!!
    • Jo-jo
    • By Jo-jo 18th Sep 17, 12:49 PM
    • 76 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    Jo-jo
    Ebay already stocked up with this clothing. Suede jackets are on at £99.99 and above.
    • sarah69696pink
    • By sarah69696pink 19th Sep 17, 1:02 PM
    • 526 Posts
    • 195 Thanks
    sarah69696pink
    I made it to my local store and bought quite a bit. Personally I love the leopard print (not for everyone I can see but I think its fab!). The bags and jackets seemed great quality, so got some for myself and gifts. Bags have lots of little pockets and also detachable straps.
    Jumpers also nice and shirts.
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 19th Sep 17, 2:54 PM
    • 23,201 Posts
    • 48,439 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    I simply can't like the leopard print stuff but I think that's my growing up watching Bet Lynch on corrie.
    Originally posted by Violetta
    Both she and Rod Stewart shared a certain brassy quality

My leopard skin is confined to a faux fir winter hat.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • Violetta
    • By Violetta 19th Sep 17, 9:00 PM
    • 3,520 Posts
    • 5,352 Thanks
    Violetta
    I'd managed to totally blank Rod and THOSE leggings from my memory, thank you so much for reminding me
    Booo!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

268Posts Today

1,329Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin