Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • eddylowe59
    • By eddylowe59 9th Sep 17, 1:45 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    eddylowe59
    My wife's 30th Birthday ideas please
    • 9th Sep 17, 1:45 PM
    My wife's 30th Birthday ideas please 9th Sep 17 at 1:45 PM
    Hi there,

My wife turns 30 soon and wanted to get some ideas regarding presents/creative ideas for her.

I've already arranged a surprise birthday party on her birthday with family and friends. I've also booked a surprise trip to Scotland for a few days in a luxury cabin, as well as tickets to see Ed Sheeran and Michael McIntyre in 2018.

I Just keep thinking i need some more creative or thoughtful ideas. If anyone has any please let me know.

Thanks

Ed
Page 1
    • UKTigerlily
    • By UKTigerlily 7th Oct 17, 2:33 AM
    • 4,322 Posts
    • 5,396 Thanks
    UKTigerlily
    • 7th Oct 17, 2:33 AM
    • 7th Oct 17, 2:33 AM
    Sounds more than enough to me, she should be thrilled
    • Pollycat
    • By Pollycat 7th Oct 17, 9:20 AM
    • 18,339 Posts
    • 47,010 Thanks
    Pollycat
    • 7th Oct 17, 9:20 AM
    • 7th Oct 17, 9:20 AM
    Sounds more than enough to me, she should be thrilled
    Originally posted by UKTigerlily
    It does to me too.

And it's always difficult to suggest gifts for someone you don't know with no clue to what things they might like or may be interested in.
    • DebrasSewingProject
    • By DebrasSewingProject 14th Oct 17, 5:18 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    DebrasSewingProject
    • 14th Oct 17, 5:18 PM
    • 14th Oct 17, 5:18 PM
    It's always the most simplest or unexpected things that will be remembered - can you not think about anything she may have mentioned previously that she would really like or ask other people what she mentions, if you come up with that she should be impressed
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2Posts Today

4,066Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin