Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • tentonine
    • By tentonine 5th Sep 17, 8:53 PM
    • 269Posts
    • 143Thanks
    tentonine
    £20 discount with referral to Lands' End (clothing site)
    • 5th Sep 17, 8:53 PM
    £20 discount with referral to Lands' End (clothing site) 5th Sep 17 at 8:53 PM
    I've been a Lands' End customer for many years and have always been pleased with their clothing. If you order through my link, you will get £20 off your first order over £40. I will also get a voucher for a £20 discount on my next order.

Please send me a private message if you would like the link.

Lands' End often have sales (there is usually a significant one every few weeks), so it's worth coming back to look later, or signing up for their newsletter, if you find the prices too high initially. They also have a section of multi-buy offers on the website.

Signing up for the newsletter will also give you a 25% discount code, which might be better than my £20 offer if you are spending a lot. Furthermore, it may even be possible to use both together: i.e. use the link for my offer, and then enter the newsletter discount code during checkout.
    As an alternative to using my link, you can enter my name and e-mail address during checkout to receive a £20 discount then (please send me a Private Message if you would like me to send these details to you).
    Last edited by tentonine; 16-09-2017 at 10:44 PM.
Page 1
    • Chia
    • By Chia 16th Sep 17, 3:23 PM
    • 260 Posts
    • 219 Thanks
    Chia
    • 16th Sep 17, 3:23 PM
    • 16th Sep 17, 3:23 PM
    Hi Tentonine - am interested in using this, but got an error when I clicked the link...
    • tentonine
    • By tentonine 16th Sep 17, 10:47 PM
    • 269 Posts
    • 143 Thanks
    tentonine
    • 16th Sep 17, 10:47 PM
    • 16th Sep 17, 10:47 PM
    Sorry about that - I sent you a private message with an updated link. As it seems that the link changes over time, I won't post it again here, but I will try to reply quickly to private messages from anyone else who would like a valid link.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

152Posts Today

1,387Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin