Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 30th Aug 17, 9:02 AM
    • 12,432Posts
    • 35,527Thanks
    redfox
    Waitrose half price event offers
    • 30th Aug 17, 9:02 AM
    Waitrose half price event offers 30th Aug 17 at 9:02 AM
    a month of half price offers on selected items. Full details of included items here

There may be an opportunity to combine with PYO on some offers for bigger savings but I haven't checked that out yet.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 5 Sep: If you go online to Waitrose or in store (find your nearest), you can get 50% off selected groceries until Tue 3 Oct. Waitrose says the items on offer may vary from week to week – see the current list of included groceries.

Big thanks to redfox for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by redfox; 02-10-2017 at 5:52 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1
    • pjran
    • By pjran 30th Aug 17, 11:25 AM
    • 976 Posts
    • 5,410 Thanks
    pjran
    • 30th Aug 17, 11:25 AM
    Taylor's Lazy Sunday Roast Coffee
    • 30th Aug 17, 11:25 AM
    Taylors lazy sunday medium roast coffee 227g and Taylor's rich Italian roast coffee

£1.39 if you pick this as one of your 20% myWaitrose offers
    Last edited by pjran; 30-08-2017 at 11:28 AM.
    • redfox
    • By redfox 31st Aug 17, 9:15 AM
    • 12,432 Posts
    • 35,527 Thanks
    redfox
    • 31st Aug 17, 9:15 AM
    • 31st Aug 17, 9:15 AM
    For those who like Mitchum deodorants the Mitchum advanced 48 hr powder fresh 200ml is currently half price at Waitrose and also on My Picks so you can get this for £1.13.

A few of the other Mitchum deodorants are also on the half price offer.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• redfox
    • By redfox 31st Aug 17, 9:49 PM
    • 12,432 Posts
    • 35,527 Thanks
    redfox
    • 31st Aug 17, 9:49 PM
    • 31st Aug 17, 9:49 PM
    another useful one is the Aberdeen Angus beef mince 454g which is now ½ price at £2.25 but is also on PYO so an extra 20% off for that makes it £1.80.

Also Alpen no added sugar (560g) is now half price at £1.39 but is on PYO so another 20% off makes it £1.11.

• Chris25
    • By Chris25 1st Sep 17, 5:34 PM
    • 12,717 Posts
    • 12,452 Thanks
    Chris25
    • 1st Sep 17, 5:34 PM
    • 1st Sep 17, 5:34 PM
    the chilled offers are on an end shelf in our store & all the mince looked to have gone but when I went to the normal meat section there were some packs left there.
    • Teacher2
    • By Teacher2 6th Sep 17, 9:13 AM
    • 500 Posts
    • 2,531 Thanks
    Teacher2
    • 6th Sep 17, 9:13 AM
    • 6th Sep 17, 9:13 AM
    We like Taylors coffee and Waitrose had the Lazy Sunday and Italian versions at half price so we have stocked up for the next few months. Brilliant offer. We saved about £35 as we also used a £4 off £40 Waitrose token so 'stacking' really worked. In fact we used two of these £4 off £40 tokens by separating our trolley loads and buying other things on offer in the store (25% off three bottles of wine - so we chose wine already on offer.). Added to this we had free newspapers papers though we didn't bother with the free drinks.

We spent £80 and saved £65 in all. Everything we bought we would have purchased anyway at full price - which is a rule of our bargain hunting.
    • pjran
    • By pjran 10th Sep 17, 10:50 PM
    • 976 Posts
    • 5,410 Thanks
    pjran
    • 10th Sep 17, 10:50 PM
    Nescafe Espresso Coffee £1.79
    • 10th Sep 17, 10:50 PM
    You need a myWaitrose card to get this coffee at a bargain price and need to select it as part of your 20% offers. It's already half price, then another 20% off brings it to a total of £1.79.

NESCAFE Collection Espresso Instant Coffee 100g
    100g
    20% Off
    Was £2.24
    Now £1.79
    • fatbelly
    • By fatbelly 12th Sep 17, 8:30 PM
    • 11,539 Posts
    • 8,674 Thanks
    fatbelly
    • 12th Sep 17, 8:30 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 8:30 PM
    The activia yogurts looked good at £1 for 4 (80p with PYO)

I struggled to find anything else that I would usually buy that I couldn't find cheaper at Lidl
    • Matt_C74
    • By Matt_C74 12th Sep 17, 8:36 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    Matt_C74
    • 12th Sep 17, 8:36 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 8:36 PM
    Leerdammer cheese slices half price at 87p, cheaper than Asda, Morrison's and Tesco - yep I went to them all, I was at a loose end!
    • redfox
    • By redfox 2nd Oct 17, 5:52 PM
    • 12,432 Posts
    • 35,527 Thanks
    redfox
    the last day of the half price event is tomorrow, 3rd October. Make the most of it

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

15Posts Today

4,362Users online

Martin's Twitter