Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • whiterabbit
    • By whiterabbit 19th Jul 17, 9:57 AM
    • 27Posts
    • 57Thanks
    whiterabbit
    Boom25 Referral - Cashback alternative - Win your order value
    • 19th Jul 17, 9:57 AM
    Boom25 Referral - Cashback alternative - Win your order value 19th Jul 17 at 9:57 AM
    I've been a member of cashback sites for years, but have just discovered a new way of potentially winning back your order value. Boom25 gives you a 1 in25 chance of winning a full refund on your purchase, so imo better than the small percentages you can sometimes earn through cashback sites. I also can't see any restrictions to entry if you use a promo code.

It's free to join, no account fees and - I've looked hard as I was sceptical - but I can't find a catch at all. I've placed six orders and won the value back on two of them totalling £124.

If you don't win on your first order they'll send you a voucher for £10-£15 (at the moment it's a £10 gift card to use at Boohoo) or if your order value is less than £30 they'll refund half of the value.

Click this link to join

Over the next few days I earn £1 per click (up to a max £200) but I've been raving about this website to all of my friends and family for the past few days while I've been on holiday, before there was a referral fee, so this is just a nice added bonus which I think you can benefit from too if you join, though the referral bonus is only until Tuesday 25th July.

This is the info from the Boom25 website:

WHAT IS BOOM25?
    Boom25 adds the thrill back into online shopping! Just search for a retailer, click on the link and shop. The retailer will notify us as soon as you make a purchase and BOOM - if you’re 25th in line we’ll refund you for the purchase, no matter how large or small!

It's as simple as that! There are no membership fees and nothing to lose.

You could win money back for a designer dress, a smartphone, even your next holiday... just shop and play!

HOW IT WORKS
    By clicking on our link to your chosen retailer, you’re automatically entered with a chance of winning as soon as you make a purchase! We collect a pot of cash ready for our lucky Boom 25 winners with commission accrued from our partner retailers. Winnings are paid out to every 25th shopper... whether it’s for a bag of sweets or a flight to Barbados!

All you need is an email address (so we can alert you of your winnings). If you’re the next Boom 25 winner, we’ll send you the cash via a safe and secure PayPal transaction.
    Last edited by whiterabbit; 21-07-2017 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Referral amount was incorrect
Page 1
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 19th Jul 17, 12:04 PM
    • 12,709 Posts
    • 40,273 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 19th Jul 17, 12:04 PM
    • 19th Jul 17, 12:04 PM
    Personally I have had over £1000 back from cash back sites so I will stick to those.

I would rather that than "a chance" to win.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • whiterabbit
    • By whiterabbit 20th Jul 17, 12:17 PM
    • 27 Posts
    • 57 Thanks
    whiterabbit
    • 20th Jul 17, 12:17 PM
    • 20th Jul 17, 12:17 PM
    Hi Sarah, I thought the same initially, but there are merchants on Boom25 which aren't on Topcashback and Quidco such as ASOS, so no chance of cashback on those anyway and as it's free to join with no account fees so there's nothing to lose.

Also, if you don't win a refund on your first order placed through them they'll send you a £10 Boohoo voucher (these change every now and then and have been £15 Amazon gift cards in the past) if the order value is over £30 or they'll refund 50% of your order value if it's less than £30. So even if you don't use them again after the first order you're still going to be quids in!
    Last edited by whiterabbit; 20-07-2017 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Just realised you're better off even if you only use them for one order :)
    • vreemt
    • By vreemt 7th Oct 17, 4:21 PM
    • 41 Posts
    • 59 Thanks
    vreemt
    • 7th Oct 17, 4:21 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 4:21 PM
    I signed up using the link from @whiterabbit and will use Boom25 to order from JustEat (:

If anyone wants to use my referral link:
    https://boom25.com/?referrer=bf5e4f6d-2452-4525-8e77-4b81288bfc49

Boom25 currently pays £2 for each referral when they place an order (and it's not refunded or cancelled).
    • Silvester89
    • By Silvester89 23rd Oct 17, 7:51 AM
    • 81 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    Silvester89
    • 23rd Oct 17, 7:51 AM
    • 23rd Oct 17, 7:51 AM
    I've recently signed up and I'm really impressed so far!

Has a professional and easy to use website and makes cashback a bit more fun!

https://boom25.com/?referrer=6346826a-8f49-4b0d-8f57-114cab674337
    • natty16
    • By natty16 26th Oct 17, 4:25 PM
    • 414 Posts
    • 2,219 Thanks
    natty16
    • 26th Oct 17, 4:25 PM
    • 26th Oct 17, 4:25 PM
    I signed up to Boom25 a couple of weeks ago. I have used it a couple of times when purchasing takeaways through Just Eat as when I went through Quidco or Topcashback I would only earn a few pence cashback. By using Boom25 I might be lucky and get the whole cost of my order reimbursed but even if I don't "win" then I receive 50p.

I have placed orders through Very and Boots, which again if purchasing through cashback sites I would only have received a small amount of cashback. I am still waiting to see if I will receive my purchase amount back - it can take between 7-90 days to find out (just in case you return the items).

If you would like to join then please feel free to use my referral link:

https://boom25.com/?referrer=bba30e72-e64a-466c-8c25-3cf7bdfe43f3
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,704Posts Today

6,859Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• RT @stoneygran: @MartinSLewis I furtively used a pub toilet last night before getting on the bus and felt really guilty!

• Follow Martin