Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 17th Jun 17, 2:09 PM
    • 282,565Posts
    • 28,771,229Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 02/07 Win A Fantastic Night Out At One Of The Luna Cinema's Open-Air Screenings, .
    • 17th Jun 17, 2:09 PM
    E: 02/07 Win A Fantastic Night Out At One Of The Luna Cinema's Open-Air Screenings, . 17th Jun 17 at 2:09 PM
    ... Two-Night Stay & Picnic Hamper.

Hello Magazine

Mind the tick box.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • Moneybot
    • By Moneybot 17th Jun 17, 3:58 PM
    • 6,084 Posts
    • 173,949 Thanks
    Moneybot
    • 17th Jun 17, 3:58 PM
    • 17th Jun 17, 3:58 PM
    Thanks

Closing date for entries is Sunday 2 July 2017. One entry per person will be accepted. The winner will be notified via email/phone no more than three days after the closing date. The winner has three days to accept the prize and respond to the promoter via phone or email, otherwise a new winner will be chosen at random. Each prize consists of four premium tickets (valued up to £29 each) to The Luna Cinema 2017, a bar and food tab valued up to £100, priority access to bar and hot food areas and an exclusive notonthehighstreet.com hamper worth up to £200, to be collected at your chosen venue. Valid for any one screening up to and including 7 October 2017. Prize includes a voucher for a two-night stay for two people in a standard room at any DoubleTree by Hilton. The stay expires approximately one year after the date they are issued. The prize is not valid for any kind of bed and breakfast type package or for an upgraded room type. It is not valid for resort fees, incidentals or parking charges. The prize is valid at any property within the brand specified on the certificate worldwide. They are not valid on New Year's Eve, but they are otherwise valid year round. The prize certificates must be presented at check-in. The reservation can be booked by any normal method (website, property, CRO). The voucher should be collected at your chosen Luna Cinema venue (additional terms and conditions apply). Any additional hotel expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
    Please note all references to "The Newt" are to my newt not to any other newt.

ps Yes I know the newt is my imaginary pet newt so is in fact a made up newt and the other newt or newts might be real newts but I don't care!!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

184Posts Today

1,235Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • You're right, of course. How silly of me. After all, all my work is solely focused on my own personal circumstance? https://t.co/m6DHzFUjzg

• RT @ARJMOR: @MartinSLewis It may well be kind of random, but the algorithm used has a bias to the unpopular seats.

• It seems what Ryanair is saying is "don't pay and we leave you the seats we don't think people want and they're in the middle."

• Follow Martin