EXPIRED New Look Cocoa Exfoliating Body Scrub was £9.99 now £2

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 14 August 2017 at 10:15PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Handy if you are signed up to the yearly delivery pass which is only £9.99 for a whole year of deliveries, otherwise its £3.99 on orders over £45 or Collection in store is free on orders over £19.99 otherwise a charge is incurred so this may not be worth while for some people unless you are ordering something else with it to bump it up.

Reduced from £9.99 to £2

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/beauty/cocoa-exfoliating-body-scrub_500218401?

-Buff away dry, rough skin to leave skin glowing and beautifully smooth
- With natural cocoa particles to keep skin soft and polished

?$new_pdp_szoom_image_1200$

thanks to [Name removed on request] on hukd

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 20 Jun: New Look has scrubbed off £8 from the price of its cocoa exfoliating body scrub – you can now get it for £2 (was £9.99) online and in stores (find your nearest), while stocks last. Delivery is £3.99 or £2.99 if collecting from a store.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure