Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • pjran
    • By pjran 18th May 17, 11:20 PM
    • 885Posts
    • 4,387Thanks
    pjran
    64 WOW
    McVities Jaffa cakes 40p
    • 18th May 17, 11:20 PM
    64 WOW
    McVities Jaffa cakes 40p 18th May 17 at 11:20 PM
    Waitrose have Jaffa Cakes on offer and you can also add them as one of your Pick Your Own 20%. A 12 pack costs 50p so choose them on PYO takes cost down to 40p.

My husband loves these so I intend to buy lots with long use by dates, that'll keep him happy.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 23 May: You can get a 12-pack of McVitie’s Jaffa Cakes online at Waitrose or in store (find your nearest) for 50p (norm £1.19) until Tue 13 Jun.

The next cheapest we found when we looked on Tue 23 May was £1 at Sainsbury’s and £1.19 at Asda and Tesco. Delivery is free when ordering online, but there’s a minimum spend of £60 for home delivery, or £40 if collecting from a store.

Big thanks to pjran for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Oliver; Yesterday at 4:10 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,942Posts Today

7,502Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin