Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • One-Eye
    • By One-Eye 18th May 17, 8:03 PM
    • 36,936Posts
    • 5,900,284Thanks
    One-Eye
    E: 08/06 Win Lauren Liess "Habitat: The Field Guide to Decorating" book
    • 18th May 17, 8:03 PM
    E: 08/06 Win Lauren Liess "Habitat: The Field Guide to Decorating" book 18th May 17 at 8:03 PM
    reg/login with Living North

One major trend that has stuck around for several years now and shows no sign of slowing is the notion of bringing the natural indoors, making your interior a little more like the exterior. Wood and stone textures help bring the outdoors in, while botanical prints can remind people of natural surroundings, all from the comfort of their own home. In her first book, Lauren Liess, decorator and founder of popular blog Pure Style Home, helps navigate the difficult world of making your interior design more natural. Her book is imbued with a laid-back aesthetic that will help provide you with inspiration, advice and practical tips for recreating similar spaces in your own home.

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,994Posts Today

6,002Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just leaving Manchester after the funeral of my beloved grandma Gladys who passed away last night. https://t.co/nuC9ry5mP6

• The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Follow Martin