Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dollywops
    • By dollywops 20th Apr 17, 6:44 PM
    • 1,580Posts
    • 2,720Thanks
    dollywops
    Sainsburys TU Up to Half-Price - Men & Women (Kids 21st)
    • 20th Apr 17, 6:44 PM
    Sainsburys TU Up to Half-Price - Men & Women (Kids 21st) 20th Apr 17 at 6:44 PM
    It seems that Sainsburys are having another sale. Selected items half-price. Some of the items I picked up from my 25% off order are now half-price!

Also, kid's sale starts tomorrow.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 25 Apr: Go online to Sainsbury’s Tu or in larger stores which sell clothing to get up to 50% off on selected women’s, men’s and kids’ clothing. When we checked on Tue 25 Apr, over 350 products were included in the sale, with the majority under £10.

We’ve asked Sainsbury’s how long the sale will last but it hasn’t got back to us yet, so go quick if there’s something you want.

Big thanks to dollywops for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Oliver; 25-04-2017 at 5:14 PM.
Page 1
    • adandem
    • By adandem 20th Apr 17, 10:25 PM
    • 3,362 Posts
    • 4,570 Thanks
    adandem
    • 20th Apr 17, 10:25 PM
    • 20th Apr 17, 10:25 PM
    I collected my order today and they would not refund the difference. I was told to return and re-order, very cost effective
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,275Posts Today

7,117Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin