Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 5th Apr 17, 4:32 AM
    • 282,565Posts
    • 28,771,229Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 30/06 Win A Luxury Beach Holiday Near Padstow With Ocean Blue Cornwall
    • 5th Apr 17, 4:32 AM
    E: 30/06 Win A Luxury Beach Holiday Near Padstow With Ocean Blue Cornwall 5th Apr 17 at 4:32 AM
    Visit Cornwall
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • Moneybot
    • By Moneybot 5th Apr 17, 7:59 AM
    • 6,084 Posts
    • 173,949 Thanks
    Moneybot
    • 5th Apr 17, 7:59 AM
    • 5th Apr 17, 7:59 AM
    Thanks

Terms & conditions:

This prize is limited to a maximum of 4 people.

This prize is valid for stays within 12 months of the closing date of the competition, excluding school holiday periods.

The prize must be booked by 31st July 2017.

Travel costs are not included in the prize, the winners will need to make their own travel arrangements.

Any food, drink or extras not mentioned in the above prize are chargeable.

This prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.

If, due to circumstances beyond our control, the businesses are unable to provide the stated prize, they reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
    Please note all references to "The Newt" are to my newt not to any other newt.

ps Yes I know the newt is my imaginary pet newt so is in fact a made up newt and the other newt or newts might be real newts but I don't care!!!!
    • 2013yearofthehouse
    • By 2013yearofthehouse 14th Jun 17, 11:40 PM
    • 2,043 Posts
    • 36,670 Thanks
    2013yearofthehouse
    • 14th Jun 17, 11:40 PM
    • 14th Jun 17, 11:40 PM
    Not sure why this is in game over, but have requested it be moved back as still open.

Thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

184Posts Today

1,235Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • You're right, of course. How silly of me. After all, all my work is solely focused on my own personal circumstance? https://t.co/m6DHzFUjzg

• RT @ARJMOR: @MartinSLewis It may well be kind of random, but the algorithm used has a bias to the unpopular seats.

• It seems what Ryanair is saying is "don't pay and we leave you the seats we don't think people want and they're in the middle."

• Follow Martin