E: 21/03 Win A Self-Guided Walking Break With HF Holidays

Lakshmi7
Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks, hope it is Ok to add:
    https://display.engagesciences.com/display/container/dc/11757857-ac24-4125-b3c9-8d3dc0f37f50/rules
    There will be one winner.
    The prize will consist of a three night Self-guided Walking break for two adults at any of HF Holidays’ Country Houses around the UK. The prize includes full board accommodation, an OS map and detailed route notes to the area. Holiday is to be taken before 31 October 2017 and is based on two adults sharing a twin or double. The prize is non transferable, non refundable and subject to availability. Spending money, travel insurance, optional activities and personal expenditure or incidental costs are the responsibility of the winners. Travel to the holiday location is not included. 4. The prize promotion closing date is 9pm on 21 March 2017 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
    5. The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on 22 March 2017 and the winner(s) will be notified by email and/or telephone within 10 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure