E: 01/12 (Weekly) Win your perfect Christmas up to £6,000 (Go on air?)

Options

To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online register their details & share ‘where you’d love to spend Christmas – and who with’ in 125 characters or less (including spaces) with the show.

Good luck all :D

Searched BigTop40

New entry each week so will try and remember to repost :o!
Worse things will have happened in the world today...
"The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."

Comments

• grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    From T&Cs
    From all combined entries received online, Global will select one winner each week at the following times on behalf of the Big Top 40 show.

5.1. Winner 1: Thursday 1st December 2016 at 12.00pm from all entries received up to that point.
    5.2. Winner 2: Thursday 8th December 2016 at 12.00pm from all entries received up to that point.
    5.3. Winner 3: Thursday 15th December 2016 at 12.00pm from all entries received up to that point.

8. Entrants must be available for a phone call on the Sunday of that week’s competition between 12.00pm-19.00pm
    8.1. Winner 1: Sunday 4th December 2016
    8.2. Winner 2: Sunday 11th December 2016
    8.3. Winner 3: Sunday 18th December 2016

9. Each weekly winner selected from all online entries will be rewarded their prize live on-air during the Big Top 40 show between 1600 – 1900pm on Sunday 4th , 11th or 18th December 2016.

10. Entrants ‘story’ received online could be used by BigTop40 show or Vodafone for promotional, social or advertising use in the future.

Not for the publicity shy, tho' I've done one of these phone ins and it wasn't too bad!
  • grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    The prize

6. Each winning entry will be selected by a team of judges from Global Radio based on the following criteria & their decision is final;
    6.1. Most memorable.
    6.2. Most plausible.
    6.3. Most entertaining

. Each of the three winners announced on-air on will receive a bespoke prize up to the value of £6,000.00. The terms relating to these prizes are as follows;
    Each prize will be created bespoke by The NDL Group based on the winner’s request subject to approval by Global Radio. Prize may include various elements including travel, accommodation, event/attraction tickets, activities, services, shopping, dining or pampering experiences, white goods, vouchers etc. and will be announced to the winner on-air.
    Prize will be created bespoke by The NDL Group who will work with Global Radio to create a prize package to compliment the winning entry selected by Global Radio up to the value of £6,000.00 but due to the bespoke nature of the prize and external circumstances not all activities can be guaranteed. All bookings and reservations are subject to availability at time of booking and excludes sold out events/attractions.

You have 12 months to use it, so doesn't HAVE to be a Christmas experience as I understand it.
  • b.lucky
    b.lucky Posts: 192 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    :j I Won This :j

Thank you very much grannybiker
    :beer: Thanks to ALL posters :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business