Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 18th Oct 16, 5:37 AM
    • 11,606Posts
    • 37,945Thanks
    sarah1972
    25% Off at TU Clothing including halloween costumes 25th - 31st Oct
    • 18th Oct 16, 5:37 AM
    25% Off at TU Clothing including halloween costumes 25th - 31st Oct 18th Oct 16 at 5:37 AM
    https://tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk

Thanks to emribena on hukd.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 18 Oct: The next 25% off Tu clothing sale is strongly rumoured to begin on Tue 25 Oct and end on Mon 31 Oct online and in stores where Tu clothing is sold. We asked Sainsbury’s to confirm these dates, but it’s keeping tight-lipped. However, it has run the same promotion during the same week for the past three years, so we’re confident it’ll do it again this year – keep an eye on our Sainsbury’s deals page where we’ll have all the info when it’s confirmed.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Oliver; 18-10-2016 at 5:57 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Freebies and Freebies (Low Spend) Board, discount codes 'n' vouchers and music moneysaving boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 1
    • FISHEY
    • By FISHEY 18th Oct 16, 8:40 PM
    • 137 Posts
    • 1,140 Thanks
    FISHEY
    • 18th Oct 16, 8:40 PM
    • 18th Oct 16, 8:40 PM
    Thanks,Just a reminder Toy Sale Tomorrow
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 24th Oct 16, 6:32 PM
    • 20,470 Posts
    • 40,386 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    • 24th Oct 16, 6:32 PM
    Be warned
    • 24th Oct 16, 6:32 PM
    Tu clothing ordered online is easy enough to return via the post.

What I didn't realise is that postage isn't covered - I had £3.50 knocked off for the privilege. Other companies offer free returns but Tu unfortunately does not.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • jazzyjustlaw
    • By jazzyjustlaw 24th Oct 16, 7:10 PM
    • 1,324 Posts
    • 1,828 Thanks
    jazzyjustlaw
    • 24th Oct 16, 7:10 PM
    • 24th Oct 16, 7:10 PM
    Please note TU have increased their prices recently. I bought a pair of their black long leggings costing £10 all year then they put them up to £12 a couple of weeks ago. That's an increase of 20%!!! Whatever the reason getting 25% off now doesn't mean much!
    All my views are just that and do not constitute legal advice in any way, shape or form.£2.00 savers club - £20.00 saved and banked (got a £2.00 pig and not counted the rest)Joined Store Cupboard Challenge]
    • RainbowDrops
    • By RainbowDrops 26th Oct 16, 10:10 AM
    • 4,320 Posts
    • 4,727 Thanks
    RainbowDrops
    • 26th Oct 16, 10:10 AM
    • 26th Oct 16, 10:10 AM
    Thanks to the posters, got a halloween outfit for a fiver, and a nice wooden toy for £1.50!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,844Posts Today

7,336Users online

Martin's Twitter