E: 16/11 Win Spy Net Touch Watch (Kids)

Options
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• Ultimateunicornsaver
    Options
    Unfortunately I can't post links as a "new" member but you can enter the giveaway at;

ngkids (.co.uk) /prize-planet/spy-net-competition

(National Geographic Kids Website)

I believe the answer is B) 3

Calling all budding secret agents - sneak off with some super Spy Net prizes!

Budding Bonds will love the new Spy Net range from Jakks!

The Spy Net Touch Watch may appear to be a normal watch but don’t be fooled! It features a hidden camera and microphone that allow you to secretly capture up to 20 minutes of video, 2,000 photos and three hours of audio on top-secret missions!

Plus, ensure that your investigation is as thorough as possible with the Spy Net Spyclops. Connect it up to your TV and watch as objects are magnified to 200 times their original size. Cool!

The prize
    Five lucky winners will each scoop:
    1 x Spy Net Touch Watch
    Only started comping! wins so far, 2 night mini cruise, £50 Amazon voucher, £100 Argos voucher...........
  • Daphne01
    Daphne01 Posts: 22,145 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 3 November 2016 at 12:47AM
    Options
    [STRIKE]http://www.ngkids.co.uk/prize-planet/spy-net-competition

I think a cyclops has one eye doesn't it?

noun
    noun: Cyclops; plural noun: Cyclopses; plural noun: Cyclopes; noun: cyclops; plural noun: cyclopses
    1. 1.
      Greek Mythology
      a member of a race of savage one-eyed giants. In the Odyssey, Odysseus escaped death by blinding the Cyclops Polyphemus.
    2. 2.
      a minute predatory freshwater crustacean which has a cylindrical body with a single central eye.
    [/STRIKE]

Tis a dupe :( could someone request a merge I'm a bit busy at the mo thanks :)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5540206&highlight=www+ngkids+co+uk+prize+planet+spy+net+competition
    A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Unfortunately I can't post links as a "new" member but you can enter the giveaway at;

ngkids (.co.uk) /prize-planet/spy-net-competition

(National Geographic Kids Website)

I believe the answer is B) 3

Calling all budding secret agents - sneak off with some super Spy Net prizes!

Budding Bonds will love the new Spy Net range from Jakks!

The Spy Net Touch Watch may appear to be a normal watch but don’t be fooled! It features a hidden camera and microphone that allow you to secretly capture up to 20 minutes of video, 2,000 photos and three hours of audio on top-secret missions!

Plus, ensure that your investigation is as thorough as possible with the Spy Net Spyclops. Connect it up to your TV and watch as objects are magnified to 200 times their original size. Cool!

The prize
    Five lucky winners will each scoop:
    1 x Spy Net Touch Watch

hi, sorry, think this one is already posted,

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5540206&highlight=ngkids+co+uk

will pm Glad for a merge request.
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure