Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Corona
    • By Corona 11th Oct 16, 5:33 PM
    • 700Posts
    • 598Thanks
    How do you make sure you don't forget vouchers?
    • 11th Oct 16, 5:33 PM
    How do you make sure you don't forget vouchers? 11th Oct 16 at 5:33 PM
    I was wondering how everyone (who is more organised than I am) makes sure they don't forget discount vouchers before they expire? I've been reminded because I've only accidentally just found a £6 off voucher from Tesco and need to use it by tomorrow! I used to have a bigger handbag and would store them in a plastic wallet, but still used to forget them (because I had no way of reminding myself of the expirty date). But now they tend to get stuffed in my purse and it's not working!

Anyone have a good system they could share?
Page 1
    • Smodlet
    • By Smodlet 11th Oct 16, 5:48 PM
    • 1,513 Posts
    • 2,509 Thanks
    • 11th Oct 16, 5:48 PM
    • 11th Oct 16, 5:48 PM
    We just put them on the fridge with magnets but, if that does not work for you, how about putting reminders in your phone/Outlook/whatever you use?
    What is this life, if, sweet wordsmith, we have no time to take the pith?

Every stew starts with the first onion.

I took it upon myself to investigate a trifle; it had custard, jelly, soggy sponge things...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

128Posts Today

1,645Users online

Martin's Twitter