Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • rob_s0
    • By rob_s0 22nd Sep 16, 12:23 PM
    • 48Posts
    • 39Thanks
    rob_s0
    NHS prepayment card
    • 22nd Sep 16, 12:23 PM
    NHS prepayment card 22nd Sep 16 at 12:23 PM
    Hi all,

I am looking to get one of these as I have a number of prescriptions upcoming. I've had one before but can't remember if it shows my address or not.

The doctor I am at is very good and I am in the middle of some treatment, but have also moved house and haven't updated my address in case I am no longer within their catchment area. If I get the card delivered to my new address, can anyone tell me if it shows the address on the card? I'm fairly sure it doesn't, but just wanted to check I would be able to use this when the prescription shows my old address.

Thanks in advance.
Page 1
    • unforeseen
    • By unforeseen 22nd Sep 16, 12:53 PM
    • 700 Posts
    • 920 Thanks
    unforeseen
    • 22nd Sep 16, 12:53 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 12:53 PM
    No it doesn't. It has your name and card number
    • rob_s0
    • By rob_s0 22nd Sep 16, 1:07 PM
    • 48 Posts
    • 39 Thanks
    rob_s0
    • 22nd Sep 16, 1:07 PM
    • 22nd Sep 16, 1:07 PM
    Perfect - that's what I thought but I did want to check. Thank you for your help.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

100Posts Today

2,680Users online

Martin's Twitter