Boots.com up to 70% off toys and games

Options
mags21
mags21 Posts: 614 Forumite
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Best Buy Bear
edited 30 August 2016 at 6:46PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView?st=specificPromo&No=0&spePromo=specialPromo&langId=-1&Rpp=60&Nty=1&catalogId=11051&promoName=Save&storeId=10052&N=promotion_name%253A%252210052%253AOnline+only+-+Save+up+to+70+percent+on+selected+toys+and+games%2522%7C

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 30 Aug: You can get up to 70% off selected toys and games via this Boots link. The sale is online only and includes over 100 items. We’ve asked Boots how long the sale will last but it hasn’t got back to us yet – we’ll update here when it does. Delivery is £3.50 or you can collect in store for free.

Big thanks to mags21 for the original spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,314 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Tried last night and again just now but website is down for me - says they are very busy
  • chella
    chella Posts: 309 Forumite
    Options
    I tried via the link above and got the same message. but if you search for Boots as you normally would I found the site comes up ok,and I have been able to shop. hth
  • lily117
    lily117 Posts: 610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes I went through the normal website but most things were sold out.
    http://www.boots.com/en/Toys/Toy-offers/
  • cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 27 August 2016 at 8:50AM
    Options
    Do you think these will be the same price in store? I found an item that was out of stock online showed as being in stock in every store.

Edit - sorry just realised it does clearly say Online only, so evidently too late for most items now as out of stock.
  • savingmonkey
    Options
    Thank you very much, my daughter has a party coming up which is for 3 boys so I needed 3 reasonably priced presents, managed to get them a lego set each at half price.

I also used main site rather than mobile.
  • savingmonkey
    Options
    cte1111 wrote: »
    Do you think these will be the same price in store? I found an item that was out of stock online showed as being in stock in every store.

Edit - sorry just realised it does clearly say Online only, so evidently too late for most items now as out of stock.

Boots used to do a 70% off toy sale in store in Sept but I don't think they have for a few years now, I used to stock up for Christmas.

Anyone know if there will be a toy sale in store coming up?
  • lily117
    Options
    Does anyone know what a star sign means on the price stickers in Boots stores?
  • blackcat23
    Options
    lily117 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what a star sign means on the price stickers in Boots stores?

It means you can pay with your advantage points but you can't part pay, it's all,or nothing
  • lily117
    Options
    blackcat23 wrote: »
    It means you can pay with your advantage points but you can't part pay, it's all,or nothing
    Thank you :)
  • Jada90
    Jada90 Posts: 641 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Boots used to do a 70% off toy sale in store in Sept but I don't think they have for a few years now, I used to stock up for Christmas.

Anyone know if there will be a toy sale in store coming up?

I miss this sale! They did have one last year (I only found out after!), gutted as I thought they'd stopped it! Hopefully they'll do it again this year!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure