Waitrose half price event 24th August to 20th September

Options
redfox
redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
edited 30 August 2016 at 6:52PM in Gone off!
A month of savings on selected items at Waitrose's half price event

Starts August 24th and runs to 20th September. The website doesn't show the actual prices yet but it will show them tomorrow when it starts.

Maybe some suitable items to combine with the PYO offers to get an even better discount :)

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 30 Aug: The Waitrose ‘half-price event’ is in store and online until Tue 20 Sep offering 50% off on over 100 products including big name brands and Waitrose branded groceries.

Big thanks to redfox for the original spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• pjran
    pjran Posts: 1,908 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    The Waitrose site is misleading! I immediately clicked your link which showed their half price event with a picture of Cushelle but I searched for Cushelle that's not included.

I'm a regular Waitrose shopper but they need to update their website clearly listing the offers.
  • redfox
    Options
    pjran wrote: »
    I'm a regular Waitrose shopper but they need to update their website clearly listing the offers.

As in the past, they will update it overnight as the event starts tomorrow so the prices and included items will show on the website then.
  • pjran
    pjran Posts: 1,908 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    redfox wrote: »
    As in the past, they will update it overnight as the event starts tomorrow so the prices and included items will show on the website then.

Thank you, I will check their site tomorrow and shop there in the afternoon to grab all the half price bargains. That is after changing myWaitrose offers :T
  • redfox
    Options
    As expected the website has updated and now shows the items on offer and their prices.
  • redfox
    edited 24 August 2016 at 8:25AM
    Options
    Cornetto Classico 4pk half price so down to £1 and also available on PYO so makes them 80p a pack.

Essential Waitrose 3-5 chicken breast fillets half price so down to £3.32 but if they're on your PYO offers they will be £2.65 a pack.
  • silver-oldie
    silver-oldie Posts: 1,012 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Bertolli half price so via the Shopitize app (90p minus 40p = 50p)
    If you walk at night no-one will see you cry.
  • Princess_kate
    Options
    Fairy washing gel is on PYO.

With PYO will it take the 20% from the full price? It does with usual multibuy offers. This would make the chicken £1.93.
  • redfox
    Options
    With PYO will it take the 20% from the full price? It does with usual multibuy offers. This would make the chicken £1.93.

Unfortunately not, it takes the 20% off the half price offer price of £3.32 (just bought some so can confirm it works that way :))
  • redfox
    Options
    Another one is the Muller Crunch Corner 6 pack which is half price at £1.50 and can also be one of your picks to make it £1.20 after the 20% PYO discount.
  • Lima-India
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream 500ml half price at £2, in PYO making it £1.60

http://www.waitrose.com/shop/DisplayProductFlyout?productId=12833
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport