Tesco Wine

Today I popped into Tesco today for a few bits and bought some Rose wine. I noticed that the wine is coded 1,2 or 3.
Not a drinker as such and not a Tesco shopper, so can anyone tell me which is the better wine out of the 3 codes?
Treat other's how you like to be treated.

Harry born 23/09/2008
New baby grandson, Louie born 28/06/2012,
Proud nanny to two beautiful boys :j
And now I have the joy of having my foster granddaughter becoming my real granddaughter. Can't ask for anything better

UPDATE,
As of today 180919. my granddaughter is now my official granddaughter, adoption finally granted

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I think its the taste scale of dry to sweet, same as the white wine. 1 being very dry to 9 being very sweet. Though it goes to 9 One of my least favourite wines - white zinfandel is a 5
  • williacg
    williacg Posts: 707 Forumite
    I think its the taste scale of dry to sweet, same as the white wine. 1 being very dry to 9 being very sweet. Though it goes to 9 One of my least favourite wines - white zinfandel is a 5

To take the subject a little off topic, not being a wine connoisseur, but enjoy VERY dry white wine, which white wines, in your opinion, would fall into the 'driest' category? I tend to stick with my old familiar Pinot range, but find them too sweet, and would like to explore some different regions and countries.

Thanks for any tips.

Williacg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family