Walkers bonus letters

Options
Hi, I've found the bonus letter on Twitter - 'H' on the wheel of the bike if anyone doesn't know. I can't figure what the one is on the Facebook video. No idea on how to upload the link to it, but if anyone knows it that would be fab!

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,939 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Quite a few codes have been given out but they are all for common letters so don't really make much difference to the chances of winning.

These 3 were for the correct answers on TW last week, don't know if they still work.

GW8FPLW
    KESD0T3
    K1CER7W
  • Liz7589
    Liz7589 Posts: 40 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh blimey didn't realise there had been 3. I'm following walkers now so should catch more. I found them quite hard to spot!
  • mjm3346
    Options
    Liz7589 wrote: »
    Oh blimey didn't realise there had been 3. I'm following walkers now so should catch more. I found them quite hard to spot!

The rare letters that matter are K, C and D.

All the holidays with a £4,000 value need a K and all the £1,500 ones need a C or D.

(Instead of Bangkok any two other top tiers could be completed for two holidays or up to £8,000k worth of vouchers and similarly splitting the K and C in Marrakech would get two holidays or up to £5,500 of vouchers)
  • Sklalli86
    Options
    With the video clip you have to pause it at the moment when the car door opens- there's a reflection of the letter 'A' in the door. Screenshot it. It worked for me!
  • mjm3346
    Options
    Sklalli86 wrote: »
    With the video clip you have to pause it at the moment when the car door opens- there's a reflection of the letter 'A' in the door. Screenshot it. It worked for me!

You can enter the code instead of bothering with a screenshot

SH28DEL
  • Liz7589
    Liz7589 Posts: 40 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Fab thank you all. Screenshot is easy, it's the spotting it I can't do, must just blank it! Yes I heard that re the rate letters, fingers crossed that lots of us get them before we have bought the shops out of crisps!
  • LOLAF
    LOLAF Posts: 252 Forumite
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    The rare letters that matter are K, C and D.

All the holidays with a £4,000 value need a K and all the £1,500 ones need a C or D.

(Instead of Bangkok any two other top tiers could be completed for two holidays or up to £8,000k worth of vouchers and similarly splitting the K and C in Marrakech would get two holidays or up to £5,500 of vouchers)

I don't really expect there will be any winners going to Bangkok or Marrakech. Their FAQs explain that no restrictions on number of wins but unlikely to happen so what are the chances of getting two Ks or a K and a C?
  • mjm3346
    Options
    LOLAF wrote: »
    I don't really expect there will be any winners going to Bangkok or Marrakech. Their FAQs explain that no restrictions on number of wins but unlikely to happen so what are the chances of getting two Ks or a K and a C?

Very very slim, as you can only enter about 560 codes during the promotion and the odds of getting any rare letter are probably upwards of 50,000 to 1.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure