Winning more than once from same place?

Options
Hey guys,

Just wondered whether anyone had won more than once from the same site or page....?:D

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,939 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Yes, many people and many times
  • bellyburner
    bellyburner Posts: 14 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I would just love to win ONCE - I've been comping now since December every day and still won nothing! :(
  • towser44
    towser44 Posts: 609 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Won twice within a couple of weeks from Planet Rock last year. Spoke to the same DJ both times. The second time he asked if I won quite a bit or was I unlucky. Came clean and told him I only spoke to him 2-3 weeks ago when I won another competition with them. He was quite surprised and proceeded to explain to the rest of the listeners that competition winners were randomly selected etc ha ha!
    :easter:
  • Roseh2104
    Roseh2104 Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    I've been comping everyday for about 6 months and only won twice! Defo going to keep it up! :D
  • Phudge
    Phudge Posts: 430 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yes, I have won 3 times with Spoonflower, twice with Five Valley cordials and many times with DoCrafts - those are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head :)
    Penny
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    I've had two wins from Aviva, Courvoisier and The Lady magazine.
  • Midnighter
    Midnighter Posts: 18,488 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 20 May 2016 at 6:59PM
    Options
    I've had four wins from Real People magazine, three from Doctor Who magazine, and several from Empire magazine and Teletext (When it existed.) when both of them ran regular comps. I won one competition on Teletext's travel page three times in six or seven months.

I remember a local paper running a competition some years back, and it was won about ten times by the same person (Unfortunately not me!) in the four or so months that they ran it.

EDIT: I've just received my second prize in a week from the Radio Times, which reminded me that a couple of fellow MSErs have had multiple wins from the same magazine.
    '...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett
  • Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I won two decent prizes, two months running via Quizonaut.
    1x Nespresso Pod Holder (first ever time entering via site)
    1x Webcam
    Both worth around £25.

Hopefully more to win from different sites or happy to win again :D

Out of most things I enter 96% of them are Facebook wins.
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • Technoflump
    Technoflump Posts: 248 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Yes many times, mostly for the C2W or mag daily sites. But I did once win twice with the Co-Op, I won a food hamper which was delivered in person by someone from the Co-Op. Less than an hour after he left I got another WEM from the Co-Op to say I had won again, about an hour later he was back with another hamper. He left with a comment that I should go buy a lottery ticket :rotfl:
  • pesky_princess
    Options
    I won twice a few years back with New magazine - a £1000 winter wonderland package (huge bbq and patio heater and marquee and lights) and also a butler in the buff party in my own home - both from New mag and comps that closed around same time!

I also used to win regular with Winning Moments - they had a comp monthly with a really big prize and weekly smaller prizes through text entry.. i started to wonder if i was the only person entering the weekly one as i won their weekly prize every week more or less! It became a stand in joke with the woman who rang to inform me... she knew my address off by heart in the end! :rotfl:

won more than once with a few companies... can think of them off top of my head but it definately can be done! :D
    April 2014: A CAR!!!!!! :j 60th Anniversary Edition of Playboy mag signed by Hugh Hefner/Family pass to Twinlakes Family Theme Park/Rio 2 Goodies/£15 Promod Voucher/Nivea Sensitive Prize pack/John Frieda Cosmetic bag and bits/Tickets to New Kids On The Block + Meet and Greet
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure