E: 15/06 Win a two-week holiday for two to Tobago

Options
weeowens
weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
edited 24 May 2016 at 6:09PM in Game Over Archives
Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Enter this competition for your chance to win a two-week holiday in Tobago. The closing date is 15 June. Please read the full T&Cs before entering. Thanks to weeowens for posting.

If you haven!t already, join the forum to reply!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

www.theguardian.com

You could win a trip for two to Tobago courtesy of British Airways World Traveller, including two weeks’ stay in an ocean view apartment at Castara Retreats. Perched on Castara Bay, skimming the edge of the rainforest, this eco lodge will help you make the most of everything Tobago has to offer.

The prize includes:
  • A pair of British Airways World Traveller return tickets to Tobago.
  • Two weeks’ accommodation at Castara Retreats.
  • Welcome cocktails for two.
  • A private sunset boat cruise (2 hours) or a private snorkelling boat trip (2 hours).
  • Airport transfers.

Comments

• weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    British Airways terms and conditions

1. This promotional travel award is only open to Eligible Participants.
    2. Promotional travel must be booked by 31 Dec 2016. Reservation changes are not permitted after booking has been made. On all e-ticketable routes we will email an e-ticket itinerary.
    3. Outbound and return promotional travel must be completed by 31 Mar 2017.
    4. Promotional travel will be a pair of return flights to Tobago in World Traveller.
    5. Promotional travel is not guaranteed. We will do our very best to accommodate you on the dates you have selected but reserve the right to offer alternate dates.
    6. Promotional travel is not guaranteed in World Traveller. If space in the cabin is not available at the time of check-in, due to commercial demand, the airport will do all possible to accommodate you nearer the departure time. You may be asked to standby, downgrade or travel on a later flight. If this is the case, we would appreciate your co-operation in complying with the check-in agent’s request.
    7. Promotional travel is subject to availability and capacity control and in the following periods no promotional travel will be allowed: Peak travel times e.g. school holidays, public holidays. No stopovers are allowed. Domestic connections, transfers and other add-ons are not included in the promotional travel.
    8. Promotional travel is not refundable once booked and cannot be changed or transferred to any other passenger. No cash or credit alternatives are available.
    9. Lounge access is not permitted with these flights
    10. All travel on BA flights is subject to BA’s general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (copies available on request) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
    11. Eligible Participants must be in possession of a valid passport and visa, and, where necessary, must have necessary vaccinations and inoculations together with documentation proving this. They must arrange comprehensive medical insurance cover for themselves for the duration of the promotional travel.
    12. Tickets for promotional travel are valid for the Eligible Participant accompanied by one travelling companion. These terms and conditions apply to both the Eligible Participant and the travelling companion.
    13. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets or vouchers issued free or at promotional prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.
  • eyeballpaul
    eyeballpaul Posts: 988 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Self Catering - Could cost a lot for two weeks
    thanks to all posters

I've changed my facebook username to NOBODY so when I enter FB comps I press the "Like" button it will say NOBODY likes this
  • Debsawinner
    Debsawinner Posts: 270 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Self Catering - Could cost a lot for two weeks

Well you have from now until March 2017 to save up! :)
    Debbie
  • MadMom
    MadMom Posts: 117 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Self catering needn't cost anymore than cooking and eating at home. And with the strong Pound.... :j
    Still waiting to win a dream holiday...
    2017 wins: Family ticket to Jay Miller's Circus. Family ticket to Day's Out With Thomas (Watercress Line)
  • lyndamb
    lyndamb Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
  • timmmers
    timmmers Posts: 3,743 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    The menu https://www.castararetreats.com/downloads/Castara_Retreats_menus.pdf $1 tt = 11pence pretty affordable I'd say.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure