Charles Worthington Salon At Home Beauty Panel Sign Up

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,948 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 3 May 2016 at 6:24PM in Freebies (no spend required)
http://p5trc.emv2.com/LP/ER1y06xbPCI

Would you like to join our exclusive Charles Worthington Beauty Panel?

Fill out the form below to apply to be a part of our panel. If you become a member, you will receive complimentary Charles Worthington products to try at home & review online. For every review you leave, the products get bigger and better as a way to reward our most loyal reviewers.

1255696837.jpg

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 3 May: Sign up to the Charles Worthington beauty panel and if selected, you’ll be sent full-size products to review. You’ll need to have a Boots account to be eligible to join.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the original spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks, I've applied. I don't tend to review on Boots' website though so don't rate my chances of being accepted.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,948 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    wdah wrote: »
    Thanks, I've applied. I don't tend to review on Boots' website though so don't rate my chances of being accepted.

Neither do I but I am hoping that they will try to get us to start ! :D
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure