E: 10/05 Win a luxury seven-night holiday for two to Antigua

Options
weeowens
weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
edited 26 April 2016 at 5:58PM in Game Over Archives
Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Enter this competition for your chance to win a holiday for 2 in Antigua. The closing date is 10 May. Please read the full T&Cs before entering. Thanks to weeowens for posting.

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

www.thesundaytimes.co.uk

On which part of Antigua’s coastline is Keyonna Beach

answer: South-Western coastline

here

The prize

• Seven nights’ for two in a Beach Front Plunge Pool Cottage, all inclusive, including branded alcoholic drinks
  • One complimentary massage per person
  • Virgin Atlantic flights from Gatwick to Antigua
  • Transfers from the airport in Antigua to the resort
The competition is open to May 10.
Read the general terms and conditions
Can't see the form? View it in a browser here

Comments

• weeowens
    Options
    One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.

All parts of the prize must be taken in conjunction with the same booking and are subject to availability. Winner and his/her guests must travel on same itinerary. Prize excludes UK airport transfers. Winner and guests are responsible for getting to and from the UK airport at their own expense. Unless expressly specified, prize excludes food, drink, spending money and any other costs.
    Winner and guests are responsible for ensuring they have valid travel documents (eg, passport/visa), adequate insurance (at own expense) and relevant vaccinations.

Prize is seven nights in a Beach Front Plunge Pool Cottage, all-inclusive, including branded alcoholic drinks, one complimentary massage per person, flights from Gatwick with Virgin Atlantic and return transfers to the resort. Please note: all cottages and rooms have king-size double beds (no twins available). Prize must be taken by May 2017 and is subject to availability and cannot be taken over public holidays.
  • milkyboy
    milkyboy Posts: 79 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hey, sorry to bump... Maybe I'm bein and idiot... But by "automatically generated" do you think that could include autofill too? Thanks
  • weeowens
    Options
    milkyboy wrote: »
    Hey, sorry to bump... Maybe I'm bein and idiot... But by "automatically generated" do you think that could include autofill too? Thanks
    The general view on here is that Robofrom etc is OK. I think it is more aimed at "robot" entries.
    If you unsure maybe just type it in ?
  • music4pets
    music4pets Posts: 69 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    There should not be a problem with standard Chrome auto-complete or Roboform submissions. As stated above those terms are more directed to automated scripts or bots that can make lots of automated submissions. This is also one of the reasons these sites have the Captcha as this involves some manual intervention. Do not worry, you would have had to submit this form manually, so you will be ok. - I hope that helps.

PS - This is my first ever post. I just want to thank EVERYONE that makes this forum the wonderful place it is
    Vitamin B17..... Nature's cure for Cancer (Apricot Kernels)
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,251 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I've found that autofil doesn't work on some sites, I assume their techno bods have done something clever! I'm on iPad btw.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure