Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 29 March 2016 at 5:56PM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
http://www.heinzgrowyourown.co.uk

Looks like we all win according to 8.2b below. I just entered and got this:
Thank you. Your seeds are on the way.

1. Entry is open to UK residents, aged 18, employees and their families of H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd (“the Promoter”), and each of its group companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this Promotion (“Heinz Tomato Ketchup Grow Your Own” on the Heinz UK Facebook Page).

2. If a participant is under 18, full parental consent must be obtained before participating.

3. The promotion starts on 9th March 2016 and ends on 17th April 2016 “The Promotional Period”.

4. All entries/comments through third parties or agents will be deemed invalid.

5. By participating with Grow Your Own 2016, users will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of the “Terms and Conditions” and agree to be bound by them.

6. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that if they are selected to be the winner they are providing their information to H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd and not to Facebook.

7. Information regarding personal data, which is provided by users when submitting an entry, via the sign-up forms, will be processed in a database for the purpose of managing this competition. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these ‘Terms and Conditions’ or as separately accepted by users. If a user has via a separate way (outside of this competition) agreed to receive communications from H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd or a third party Multiply then their personal data may be used by them for such purposes, including direct marketing.

8. WIN HEINZ SEEDS

8.1a The “Win Heinz Seeds” Instant win competition is live for the duration of the Grow Your Own campaign period: 9th March 2016 – end 17st April 2016.

8.1b To enter the competition, users must select the ‘Click here to enter’ button on the landing page of the micro-site to compile their entry.

8.1c Incomplete entries will not be entered into the competition.

8.1d Fans may enter up to 3 times and win a maximum of three packets of Heinz Tomato Seeds.

8.1e There are twenty thousand packets of seeds available to win during the Competition Period. These seeds are only being distributed to the provided address of the winners if this address is within the specific country this competition is held in.

8.2a The number of seed packets that are available to win each day of the competition on the micro-site will be controlled and limited, allowing as many people as possible to have the chance to win seeds over the duration of the campaign.

8.2b If the amount of seeds won per day reaches the limit, the customer will be notified immediately and will be asked to return to win seeds the next day.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 29 Mar: To get the free tomato seeds you’ll need to enter your name, address and email. There were 20,000 free packets available at the start of this promotion and Heinz is releasing a limited number each day until Sun 17 Apr.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the original spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks, I was going to buy some tomato seeds - saves me a few pennies.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,746 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Received a message on screen - Sorry, run out today, try again tomorrow.
  • lost_lou
    lost_lou Posts: 58 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry, we have run out of seeds for today. Please come back tomorrow and try again :(
  • lilmiss1982
    lilmiss1982 Posts: 1,405 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Working now this morning 😀 Thanks
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.
  • KingEglon
    KingEglon Posts: 196 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just worked for me, thanks.
  • bargain_babs
    bargain_babs Posts: 2,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sorry, we have run out of seeds for today. Please come back tomorrow and try again :(
  • age9000
    age9000 Posts: 122 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hopefully will have more available
    will give the little ones something to look after and watch grow
    and get something at the end of it (if they grow) :P
  • dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Alternatively just use an old tomato -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLfpeUtyDII
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,191 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Been trying for a few days now and unsuccessful until today. Thought this was one where you need to try early in the day but just tried again about 20 mins ago and got a'succesful' message......seeds are on the way!! Thanyou.
  • BigSister2008
    BigSister2008 Posts: 4,783 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    thanks got the your seeds are on their way message eventually

Obsessed with GAZZA

LOVING Harry Harry HurriKANE COYS
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business