Effective Opinions

Options
It looks like this panel has closed as the URL diverts to http://123-reg-suspended.co.uk/log-in/ and shows "Oops, this website has been suspended".
I hope you didn't have too much waiting to be claimed
Nigel

Comments

• starnova
    Options
    Yes, unfortunately I think you are right. I just Googled them and it looks like they have gone into liquidation as of 19th November 2015
    https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2435134.
  • starnova
    Options
    Effective Opinions have sent me two surveys today and yet the company that run them have gone into liquidation and the website is still suspended. :mad:
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Just today I completed a survey from an Effective Opinons email, go to check the credit has been added to find it looks like they are finished! A few quid down the drain and wasted time, annoying :(
  • starnova
    starnova Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    I have just found this link on Survey Police which enables you to log your Effective Opinions account via Cint

https://panel.cint.com/c2bb92c7-b60e-4550-aae9-58d9ca645c7b
  • chels
    Options
    I was able to sign in and the credit for the survey I completed on 25.02.16 has been added!

The annoying thing is I'm £0.72 away from the minimum required to cashout so now I have to decide whether to bother attempting any further surveys in the hope that I might actually be paid, hmmm!!

I think I will attempt any short surveys and see what happens.
  • Lady_Mary_Anne
    Options
    What I don't understand is why I have still been receiving surveys? I have completed 2 this month. :(
  • Lady_Mary_Anne
    Options
    Tried it and they are not accepting my password including the reset one they gave me.
  • Lady_Mary_Anne
    Options
    At last, managed to do it and cashed out just in case. Thanks to all for the thread contents.
  • gedgirl1
    Options
    Thanks for this, I was able to log in and access my balance and discovered that it includes payment for the survey which I completed today. So at least my participation is recorded and as far as I know CINT AB are still a going concern so I may even get paid; I only need 82p more to be able to transfer funds out.
  • chels
    Options
    Further to my post above, I managed to reach the payout threshold and requested payment on 15.04.16 and thankfully received my Paypal credit today.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure