Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • brettcta
    • By brettcta 9th Feb 16, 1:18 PM
    • 3,508Posts
    • 3,295Thanks
    brettcta
    Huel Referral Thread
    • 9th Feb 16, 1:18 PM
    Huel Referral Thread 9th Feb 16 at 1:18 PM
    http://r.sloyalty.com/r/uK8bTVD6HLG6

You get £5 off (as do I) if you sign up to Huel and place an order of £45+ using the above link.

What is Huel?
    Huel is a nutritionally complete powdered food ​that contains all the proteins, carbs, and fats you need plus at least 100% of the European Union's "Daily Recommended Amounts" of all 26 essential vitamins and minerals​. So you know you won’t be deficient in any essential nutrients.

It's been formulated by the renowned nutrition expert James Collier BSc (Hons), RNutr. James has over 25 years of experience working in nutrition and dietetics, including 7 years as a Clinical Dietician in the NHS. He also has an Honours Degree in Nutrition with Dietetics.

Huel is 100% vegan (better for the environment and animals) super convenient, high in protein (150g per 2000 calories) and fibre (33g), low GI, contains less than a teaspoon of sugar per 2000 calories, contains no allergens (apart from non gluten-free oats), requires minimal packaging and has a shelf-life of 12 months (so zero food waste).
    helpful tips
    it's spelt d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y
    there - 'in or at that place'
    their - 'owned by them'
    they're - 'they are'
    it's bought not brought (i just bought my chicken a suit from that new shop for £6.34)
Page 1
    • Silvester89
    • By Silvester89 9th Jun 17, 10:19 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Silvester89
    • 9th Jun 17, 10:19 PM
    • 9th Jun 17, 10:19 PM
    Interested in trying Huel?

Use the link below to get £5 off your first order of £45 or more.

link - http://r.sloyalty.com/r/vDb5MZM7zCGl
    • alcal94
    • By alcal94 18th Jun 17, 11:40 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    alcal94
    • 18th Jun 17, 11:40 AM
    • 18th Jun 17, 11:40 AM
    Interested in trying Huel?

Use the link below to get £5 off your first order of £45 or more.

PM ME FOR YOUR UNIQUE LINK
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

156Posts Today

1,225Users online

Martin's Twitter