White Paper?

I am looking for reams of A4 white paper, 80g upwards. The quality is not too important.
Can anyone tell me where the cheapest paper is? I would prefer not to buy a massive amount due to storage. I did try searching on the forum, but the thread that I found was old.
So far I have found paper at £2.75 per ream (minimum of 5) on Ebay - from Ireland.
Also paper looks fairly cheap at Wilko. I do not know anything about their quality.
Thanks for your help,

Comments

• HOWMUCH
    HOWMUCH Posts: 1,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Sainsburys basic paper £2.50
    Why pay full price when you may get it YS ;)
  • robin58
    robin58 Posts: 2,802 Forumite
    edited 2 February 2016 at 10:58PM
    A company I used to work at used to use Wilco paper in an emergency when there company stock ran out. They had no complaints about it. And that was using a very modern photocopier.

The main problem with buying too much paper is if you don't store it ideal conditions, eg. it gets damp. Laser printers do not like that.

So unless you are using a lot of it in one go I would buy as and when you need it and not concentrate on the price too much
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!! ;)
  • Thanks for your help Howmuch that was very useful. I did not know that it was that price at Sainsburys. I can pass in the morning.
  • Brynsam
    Brynsam Posts: 3,643 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Tesco also sells a ream of white A4 paper for £2.50. Link: http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=253580351
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure