2 Free Cans of Red Bull 15,000 Available

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,849
Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
Senior Ambassador
edited 23 February 2016 at 6:59PM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
http://mywings.redbull.com/gb-en/never-foul
Terms & Conditions

‘Red Bull One Can And You Can Promotion’
(the “Promotion”)
The Promotion is run by Red Bull Company Limited whose registered address is 155 – 171 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2JP ("Red Bull").
The promotion and all use of Red Bull’s website http://www.redbull.co.uk (the “Website”), is governed by these Terms & Conditions. By entering the Promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
1 How to Enter
1.1 To enter the Promotion and be eligible to receive a ‘Sampling Box’ you must:
a) register on the Website [mywings.redbull.com/onecan] during the Promotion Period and provide the details requested;
b) be a UK resident over the age of 18
1.2 You may only enter the Promotion once.
1.3 The Promotion period will run from 27/01/16 until 31/03/16 OR until all Sampling Boxes have been awarded, whichever is first (the “Promotion Period”).
1.4 There are 15,000 Sampling Boxes available to claim during the Promotion Period. A maximum of 750 boxes per day can be claimed and only one claim is permitted per household.
1.5 Please allow up to 28 days for your Sampling Box to be delivered. Please note: Red Bull are not responsible for any Sampling Boxes lost or mislaid in transit, nor will any alternative, financial or otherwise, be offered in place of your Sampling Box.
2 Data Protection and Publicity
2.1 By entering your details to redeem your free Red Bull Sampling Box, you give consent that Red Bull may contact you in relation to the Red Bull One Can And You Can campaign, directly and via third party platforms. Please see Red Bull’s privacy policy on http://www.redbull.co.uk for further details. Data relating to all participants will be retained by Red Bull for a reasonable period after the Promotion closes to assist Red Bull in running the Promotion fairly and to deal with any queries regarding the Promotion.
2.2 Red Bull reserves the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name, likeness and resolution of the participants for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners.
3 Competition Rules
3.1 We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue the Promotion or disqualify any participant without warning.
3.2 We reserve the right to change the Promotion rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of the new rules and/or Terms and Conditions.
3.3 All intellectual property rights in the images and materials on the Website, used in the services provided by Red Bull vest in Red Bull and no person may make any use of them without Red Bull’s express permission.
4 Liability and Indemnities
4.1 Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Red Bull and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
(a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; and
(c) any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond Red Bull’s reasonable control.
4.2 Red Bull does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind.
4.3 Red Bull shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
4.4 You agree to indemnify Red Bull against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with Red Bull.
5 Jurisdiction
5.1 The event and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 23 Feb: This is a popular freebie and as there’s only a limited number each day, they usually go fast. On Tue 23 Feb, there were free cans available until about 3pm, but we have seen them go much earlier. You’ll need to answer a few multiple choice questions about your opinion of exercising, and then enter your email and address for the freebie to be sent to you.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the original spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    1 How to Enter
    1.1 To enter the Promotion and be eligible to receive a ‘Sampling Box’ you must:
    a) register on the Website [mywings.redbull.com/onecan]
    Cant see anywhere to register,
    GONE ENGLAND
  • is it me being thick but i cant see how you sign up......
  • Anybody know what you have to click on , or have they all gone?
    Thanks in advance
  • Now appear to be available again
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    is it me being thick but i cant see how you sign up......

Hi, it should be ok now.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • torbrex
    torbrex Posts: 71,340
    Combo Breaker First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    Forumite
    You've got to be up early to get this one :)
  • lilmiss1982
    lilmiss1982 Posts: 1,405
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    :beer:working at the moment
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.
  • found the site but says nothing about free red bull ??
  • glentoran99
    glentoran99 Posts: 5,821
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    looks like you've missed out, the claim wings button is gone
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    looks like you've missed out, the claim wings button is gone

Try again tomorrow, its 750 a day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure