Various freebies from Sainsburys groceries website

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,950 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 19 January 2016 at 7:04PM in Discount codes & vouchers
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits Soft Bakes Choc Chip 250g
http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/get-ideas/features/features/free-belvita
Code: BELVITA

Mr Kipling Exceedingly Good Oat Slices
http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/get-ideas/features/features/free-mr-kipling
Code: FREEKIP16

Organix Goodies for kids
http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/get-ideas/features/features/free-organix-goodies
Code: FREEGOODIES

Pilgrims Choice Grated Mature Cheddar
http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/get-ideas/features/features/free-pilgrims-choice
Code: FREEPILGRIM

Rustlers Quarter Pounder
http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/get-ideas/features/features/free-rustlers
Code: FREERUSTLER

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 19 Jan: Sainsbury’s has confirmed that these freebie offers will last until Tue 2 Feb for the Belvita and Mr Kipling, Wed 3 Feb for the Rustlers, Wed 17 Feb for the Goodies, and Tue 23 Feb for the Pilgrims Choice (this is the date you have your shopping delivered by, not the date you order it), or until a certain number have been claimed (between 2,500 and 14,000 depending on the item – see the T&Cs on each product page). As you can enter multiple voucher codes at the checkout, you can add each of these to your order and it’ll work with delivery and collection in store.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the original spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• sarah1972
    Options
    Flora Freedom Spread

Enter the code FREEFLORA1 at the checkout and the price will be deducted from your total

T&Cs
    8,000 free Flora Dairy Free 500g to be claimed. Offer available online only from 20/01/2016 - 02/02/2016 or before if all 8,000 samples have been redeemed. Only valid against Flora Dairy Free 500g. Deliveries must be completed by 02/02/2016. Subject to availability while stocks last. One free sample per account. Valid in GB only. This offer has no monetary value.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • mags1994
    mags1994 Posts: 64 Forumite
    edited 21 January 2016 at 10:30AM
    Options
    Ordered online this morning,used vouchercodes spend 60 save 18 on first orders.
    flora cost 1 deduction for code 0.71
    cheese 1.50 deduction for code 1.07
    belvita 2.50 deduction for code 1.78
    Kipling 1.50 deduction for code 1.07
    goodies 0.60 deduction for code 0.43
    not complaining just saying its not quite free as suggested on Sainsbury not for me anyway :$ rustler one was not compatible with my basket apparently
  • sarah1972
    Options
    mags1994 wrote: »
    Ordered online this morning,used vouchercodes spend 60 save 18 on first orders.
    flora cost 1 deduction for code 0.71
    cheese 1.50 deduction for code 1.07
    belvita 2.50 deduction for code 1.78
    Kipling 1.50 deduction for code 1.07
    goodies 0.60 deduction for code 0.43
    not complaining just saying its not quite free as suggested on Sainsbury not for me anyway :$ rustler one was not compatible with my basket apparently

I would call Sainsburys because they state 'try it free'
  • nmckay15
    nmckay15 Posts: 168 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mags1994 - call/email them. There does seem to be a glitch in their system as vouchers always track correctly when i add them but they reduce in value at the time of paying (delivery day). I have complained about this and always get my money back, but I wish they'd fine out why it happens.
  • saraih
    saraih Posts: 263 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for this, the belvita said the offer had run out and the rustlers said it couldn't be used in conjunction with the other vouchers but the rest worked fine for me...
  • C00kie_2
    C00kie_2 Posts: 1,145 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Drat, 2 of the vouchers had gone... but 3 worked, except the Mr Kipling only did 50p off. Took out the Rustler to try in a new slot... Kipling then went to £1.50 off.. tried to re-add Ruslers, and it said it couldn't go with other offers so wouldn't put it in at all. If it's in first, then I get only 50p off the Kipling. *shakey fist*
    :rotfl:
  • Guineapigsqueaks
    Options
    Thank you for this. I added the Flora, Mr Kipling cakes and Pilgrim cheese to my weekly Sainsbury's shop, all the codes worked fine and full value was deducted. Will double check when I receive receipt with my shopping.
    Guineapigsqueaks x

Keep Smiling :)
  • bargainhunterss
    Options
    Rustlers and Pilgrims grated cheddar still freebies!
    Every act of kindness, no matter how small, isn’t wasted ❤️
    "It’ll be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright - it’s not the end"
    Every pound we spend is a vote for the sort of world we want

2021 wins - 1
  • Middlestitch
    Middlestitch Posts: 1,486 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Also Flora and Goodies!
  • bargainhunterss
    Options
    Has anyone spotted anymore recently?