Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    dragonfly02
    0 WOW
    List of slimming world free foods
    • 13th May 05, 8:05 AM
    0 WOW
    List of slimming world free foods 13th May 05 at 8:05 AM
    I was recently given the slimming world book you get when you go to the meetings, It had huge lists of all the free foods on both plan (red and green) but it appears i have lost it.
    I can't make it to the meetings as there are none nearr me and i don't have transport so i wonder if anyone knows how i can get this book again?
    I have also seen a different book that lists all the sins and free foods for patricual manufacturers ie heinz, uncle bens, dalmio ect you you can see the values of different chocie bars ect.
    Iv'e looked online but cant seem to find it, the only things i can find are the recipe books which i have.

thanx in advance for any help
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,400Posts Today

6,200Users online

Martin's Twitter