E: 25/10 Win £1,000 For Your Movember Account (Daily/Mo Bros Or Sisters)

Options
Lakshmi7
Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,946 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 12 October 2015 at 11:58PM in Game Over Archives
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• DynasticDux
    DynasticDux Posts: 3,549 Forumite
    Options
    You do not personally get £1000 - it is donated

PRIZE DETAILS If the person who has entered is raising funds for Movember a donation of £1k can be made to their just giving Movember account. If the winner selected does not have a personal Movember just giving account, a donation will be made to the general Movember account in their name.
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 12 October 2015 at 8:40AM
    Options
    I will add this to the daily thread:

Registered office: 1 Lincoln Court, Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE1 2FR and (the “Promoter”). ITEM 3: WEBSITE http://www.kerrangradio.co.uk/ http://www.kissfmuk.com//
    ITEM 14: OTHER CONDITIONS • Only entries received in accordance with these Terms will be accepted. • Participants may enter the Competition more than once.

ITEM 9: WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT The winner will be notified that they have won and that a donation to Movember will be made in their name on November 2nd.

ITEM 12: DATA PROETCTION Entrants’ personal data (including telephone numbers and addresses will be collected by the Promoter and will be used to process entries. The Promoter will also provide winners’ names and contact details to the Prize Provider, solely for the purpose of arranging delivery of the prize.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure