E: 20/12 Win a share of £2,050,000 (Lotto / Sun Purchase) WEEKLY

Options
DynasticDux
DynasticDux Posts: 3,549 Forumite
edited 14 October 2015 at 8:52AM in Game Over Archives
THE SUN

FULL T&C's HERE (Showing draw dates - they won't copy & paste)
https://home.thesun.co.uk/lotto/faqs

1. What is The Sun’s Second Chance Sunday?

To celebrate the fact there are more chances to become a Lotto millionaire than ever before, The Sun are offering a reader promotion where readers can win cash every week until Christmas.
  2. How long does Second Chance Sunday run for?

The promotion kicks off on Thursday 8th October 2015 and ends on Sunday 20th December 2015.
  3. What is a Valid Ticket?

A “Valid Ticket” is a National Lottery ticket that contains a 12-digit Lotto Millionaire Raffle number and is for a Lotto draw that takes place during the Entry Period. See question 6 for all the dates.
  4. How do I enter The Sun’s Second Chance Sunday Promotion?

For a chance to participate in one of The Sun’s Second Chance Sunday draws, you must:
    1. Buy a National Lottery ticket for a Lotto draw in the week in which you’d like to play Second Chance Sunday (for example if you want to enter the Second Chance Sunday draw (a “Draw”) on 11th October 2015 you will need a ticket for the Lotto draw taking place on the 7th or 10th October 2015). Only Valid Tickets may be used to participate in the Promotion.
    2. Purchase an edition of The Sun from the Monday to Sunday the week you would like to play Second Chance Sunday.
    3. If you are a Sun+ member you will not need to purchase a paper, simply login at thesun.co.uk/lotto. Or if you are not a Sun+ member please follow steps (d) to (f)
    4. Sign up to Sun Lotto at thesun.co.uk/lotto and enter your personal details (including your full name, email address, mobile number and date of birth).
    5. Enter the Lotto Millionaire Raffle number from a Valid Ticket at thesun.co.uk/lotto by no later than the end of the Entry Period (please see the table in question 6 below for all Entry Periods) for that Draw.
    6. Enter The Sun code found on the back page of your Sun newspaper at thesun.co.uk/lotto
  5. Where can I find my 12-digit raffle number?

Your Millionaire Raffle number is on your Lotto ticket and can be found beneath your normal Lotto line. See image for help where the raffle number is circled in red.
    ticket-example.jpg
  6. When are the applicable Lottos draws?

To be able to enter each Second Chance Sunday Draw, you’ll need to enter your 12–digit Lotto Millionaire Raffle ticket number during the Entry Period listed for that Draw. Your raffle ticket number must taken from a Lotto ticket for a Lotto Draw that takes place during the Entry Period. Here are all the dates for each Second Chance Sunday Draw:
dates1.jpgdates2.jpg

1. Do I need to buy a copy of The Sun or a National Lottery Lotto ticket to participate?

In order for UK residents to play The Sun’s Second Chance Sunday promotion, you will need to purchase a Lotto ticket from The National Lottery which is valid for a week in which you are entering and a copy of The Sun from the Monday to Sunday of the week in which you wish to play (Sun+ members can play without purchasing the paper).
    If you are a resident of Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man you do not have to purchase a Lotto ticket or purchase a copy of The Sun to play. To enter please contact The Sun free from your landline on 0800 028 5369 or call us from your mobile on 01298 890261*
    *Calls will be charged at your network standard rate.
    Lines are open from 8am - 7pm weekdays, and 8 - 6pm at weekends
  2. Which National Lottery tickets can be used as part of this Promotion?

Please read question 6 to check which Lotto tickets are Valid Tickets. If you enter via the free entry route, you will be assigned a Millionaire Raffle number. You may not choose your own Millionaire Raffle ticket number.
  3. How many times can I enter?

You can enter 10 times for each Entry Period. You can only use a Millionaire Raffle number if it is for a Lotto draw which takes place during the Entry Period – all the dates are listed in question 6.
  4. Do I need an email address to enter?

Yes, as part of the registration process you will need to provide an email address.
  5. Do I need a mobile phone to enter?

No, all winners will need to provide a contact telephone number, but this can be either a mobile or landline number. This is so we can contact winners.
  6. Do I have to be over 18 to enter?

Yes, you must be at least 18 years of age to play Second Chance Sunday. If you are over 16 you can buy a Lotto ticket, but you must be over 18 to play Second Chance Sunday.
  7. Who is eligible to enter?

All permanent residents of the United Kingdom (including the Isle of Man) who are aged 18 or over.
  8. I don’t live in the UK, can I participate?

No, we’re sorry but you must be a UK, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man resident to play.
  9. Which prizes are available to be won in Second Chance Sunday?

There is a total of £2,050,000 (two million and fifty thousand pounds) to be won across 11 weeks (Thursday 8th September until Sunday 20th December 2015). The prizes available to be won are as follows:
    1. Draw 1 there are 20 prizes of £20,000 (twenty thousand pounds) to be won
    2. For Draw 2 and 3 there are 15 prizes of £20,000 (twenty thousand pounds) to be won in each draw
    3. For Draw 4 - 6 there are 50 prizes of £1,000 (one thousand pounds) to be won for each draw
    4. Draw 7 there are 100 prizes of £1,000 (one thousand pounds) to be won
    5. Draw 8 there are 50 prizes of £1,000 (one thousand pounds) to be won
    6. For Draw 9 - 11 there is 1 prize of £250,000 (two hundred and fifty thousand pounds) to be won in each draw
  10. How will I know if I have won?

If you are a winner, your name and postal town or raffle number will be announced on Sun Lotto every Sunday evening and your name and postal town may also be published in the following Monday’s edition of The Sun newspaper. A representative from The Sun will contact winners within 7 days of each of the first 4 draws, via the contact telephone number provided upon entry, to confirm your win. The Sun may also contact winners by email. Camelot will then contact winners to verify that you are a winner. Please remember that the fact that your name has been published does not guarantee that you have won a prize – we may ask you to provide your Lotto ticket or validation slip, or prove your place of residency. If we are unable to contact you within 14 days we also reserve the right to award the prize to a reserve winner.
  11. I think I have won. What should I do?

If you are a winner a representative from The Sun will contact you within 7 days of each draw, via the contact telephone number provided upon entry, to confirm your win. News UK may also contact you by email if provided upon entry. You may also need to verify your ticket with Camelot.
    If a winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of initial contact we reserve the right to offer the prize to a reserve winner. Please note you will need to keep your corresponding winning Lotto ticket or validation slip in order for the prize money to be awarded. We also reserve the right to check that you are a resident of the UK (or Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man if you entered through the free entry route
  12. I have won. Can I remain anonymous?

No. If you are a winner your name and postal town will be announced on The Sun website and printed in The Sun newspaper. We may also ask you to participate in publicity, but this will be at your choice. You will not be paid any extra if you agree to participate in publicity.
  13. I entered using a Millionaire Raffle Number from a syndicate ticket and it has won. What happens now?

If the Ticket was purchased on behalf of a syndicate, it is the responsibility of the members of the syndicate to decide who will submit the 12-digit Millionaire Raffle number and how any prize won may be shared. Camelot will pay any prize won only to the person whose details have been used for entry.
  14. I won on the main Lotto draw and have already given my Lotto ticket to my retailer to claim my prize. I have now won on The Sun’s Second Chance Sunday, what should I do?

The retailer will have handed you a printed validation slip with your winnings from the main Lotto draw. Keep hold of this validation slip as it can be used instead of your ticket to claim your Second Chance Sunday prize.
  15. I can’t find my Lotto ticket/validation slip and I have won, what happens now?

Your Lotto ticket or validation slip is required in order for you to receive your prize. If we ask to see you your ticket or your validation slip, and you are unable to produce either of these then we will not be able to give you your prize and a reserve winner will be contacted.
  16. How and When will I receive my prize?

If you have won £1,000 or £20,000 you will be contacted by The Sun within 7 days and then your prize will be transferred by The National Lottery into your bank within 28 days of being told you are a winner. If you are a winner of a £250,000 prize a Camelot representative will contact you to arrange a physical validation visit – your prize will then be paid by cheque or CHAPs
  17. How can I obtain a full list of winners from this Promotion?

For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to Competitions team, News UK, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF, England stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.
  18. Who is running the Second Chance Sunday Promotion?

The Promotion is being run jointly by The Sun and Camelot. The Sun will be responsible for receiving your Millionaire Raffle numbers and drawing the winning numbers. Camelot will be responsible for verifying winners and paying all prizes.

Comments

• DynasticDux
    Options
    Draw 1 - 11th October 2015
    Entry open - 7am on 7th October 2015 until 12 midday on 11th October 2015
    Valid Tickets - 7th and 10th October 2015
  • GeeBee38
    GeeBee38 Posts: 3,230 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    You can enter 10 times for each Entry Period. You can only use a Millionaire Raffle number if it is for a Lotto draw which takes place during the Entry Period

Does this mean add the same raffle number 10 times please?
  • Midnighter
    Midnighter Posts: 18,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Sorry for bumping, but doesn't the fact that you have to buy a National Lottery ticket and a copy of The Sun take this over the £2.10 limit for purchase required comps?
    '...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,940 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Midnighter wrote: »
    Sorry for bumping, but doesn't the fact that you have to buy a National Lottery ticket and a copy of The Sun take this over the £2.10 limit for purchase required comps?

Yes if you have to buy the paper no for sun plus members who do not have to purchase the paper (at one stage and maybe still now you could get a free trial of sun plus)
  • Omollmeg
    Omollmeg Posts: 84 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    go this cde today---36C8 A4M8

GOOD LUCK:)
  • DynasticDux
    Options
    Midnighter wrote: »

(Sun+ members can play without purchasing the paper).

If you are a resident of Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man you do not have to purchase a Lotto ticket or purchase a copy of The Sun to play. To enter please contact The Sun free from your landline on 0800 028 5369 or call us from your mobile on 01298 890261*
    *Calls will be charged at your network standard rate.
    Lines are open from 8am - 7pm weekdays, and 8 - 6pm at weekends
  • cornishpasty1
    cornishpasty1 Posts: 27,908 Forumite
    Options
    Link added to Weekly Sticky :beer:
    #StaySafe
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year
  • bbdiva1977
    Options
    Omollmeg wrote: »
    go this cde today---36C8 A4M8

GOOD LUCK:)

thats your code they unique
  • cornishpasty1
    cornishpasty1 Posts: 27,908 Forumite
    Options
    For Draw 2 and 3 there are 15 prizes of £20,000 (twenty thousand pounds) to be won in each draw

Draw No./Promotion Draw Date/Entry Period/ Valid Lotto Draws

Draw 2 /18th October 2015/ 7am on 14th October 2015 until 12 midday 18th October 2015/ 14th and 17th October 2015
    #StaySafe
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year
  • bbdiva1977
    Options
    also bought paper and used code for 1 line, went to add 2nd line and asked for code again so used one as before and told it was already used so need 1 paper per line being entered
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure