10,000 Free Shopping bags worth £2.95

Options
http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/family/543999/free-shopper-bags?

If you're a bit of a shopoholic, chances are you would've heard the news that as of today, retailers will be charging you 5p for use of their plastic bags. To do your bit for the environment, save some pennies and shop in style at the same time, we've teamed up with dotcomgiftshop to give you the chance to snap up one of their shopper bags for absolutely FREE!

The eco-friendly bag in a lovely floral design, usually worth £2.95, is yours completely free of charge - and that includes postage too. The only conditions are you've got to claim your bag by midnight on Wednesday 7 October and there's only 10,000 up for grabs - so be quick!

dotcomgiftshop-shopper-bag.jpg

Terms & conditions
• Free bag must be claimed by midnight 7th October 2015.
• Deliveries to UK addresses only.
• Delivery of free bag will be untracked, by Royal Mail, and take up to 21 days.
• Only available to https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk readers referred to https://www.dotcomgiftshop.com/goodtoknow from https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk or its newsletter.
• Only available at checkout using the code provided on https://www.dotcomgiftshop.com/goodtoknow.
• One claim per code and per household
• Not transferable and no cash alternative.
• Limited to first 10,000 applicants.
• If the free bag offer is combined with the purchase of other products then it will be despatched within 4 days on our usual tracked service.
• While every effort is made to deliver within these time periods, we shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise from not receiving the bag on time
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    It seems a bit glitchy at the moment and keeps coming up service unavailable but keep trying and it should work
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • HappyMJ
    HappyMJ Posts: 21,115 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Too many people on site. Slowing it down to a crawl. Reminds me of when I had dial-up all those years ago.
    :footie:
    :p Regular savers earn 6% interest (HSBC, First Direct, M&S) :p Loans cost 2.9% per year (Nationwide) = FREE money. :p
  • sarah1972
    Options
    Just got mine :beer::beer:

Thank you for your order
    We appreciate your custom and hope you will be delighted with your purchase.
    An email with a summary of your order and delivery address details has been sent to you @ xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Order No : xxxxxxx
    Estimated (standard) delivery dates between : Thu: 08/10/2015 and Mon: 12/10/2015
  • spiffy
    spiffy Posts: 377 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Took about 5mins but eventually got one-Thanks
  • jeanmd
    jeanmd Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 5 October 2015 at 11:54AM
    Options
    Opps, the site has gone down. :( Thanks for posting. x

Not sure if mine went through or not as I've just tried again and recieved the message 'This coupon has reached the maximum redemption limit.' [STRIKE]If it still works for others then I'll take it that it did go through.[/STRIKE] (Got the confirmation email)
    £2021 in 2021 no.17 £1,093.20/£2021
  • sarah1972
    Options
    jeanmd wrote: »
    Opps, the site has gone down. :(

Not sure if mine went through or not as I've just tried again and recieved the message 'This coupon has reached the maximum redemption limit.' If it still works for others then I'll take it that it did go through.

My confirmation email came through instantly
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    thanks sarah great find :T
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• hexe
    hexe Posts: 277 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Worked for me. Thank you :) Fantastic find
  • Missy_Spud
    Options
    Thanks a lot, lovely bag for free! got my confirmation email through straight away, had to refreshthe site a few times as kept getting error messages but got there in the end!
  • chuichi
    chuichi Posts: 114 Forumite
    Options
    Worked for me, thanks OP!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business