8Ft Trampoline for under £60.00

Options
I have done a search for this but found no 8ft ones on the forum.

From Monday 16th May

Netto will have an 8Ft Trampoline for only
£59.99, it even includes a heavy-duty rain cover.
(Ideal for the British summer)

Click on special offers and then the 16th May

Be careful, as you know trampolines have their ups and downs.
Max Millionaire
191 007
:T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T

Comments

• Mado
    Mado Posts: 21,776 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Getting a lot of pressure at home for one of those.. and that looks like a good price..
    I'm a bit concerned by the safety side. :eek: Any opinions on that?

My youngest one is only 21/2
    I lost my job as a cricket commentator for saying “I don’t want to bore you with the details”.Milton Jones
  • Convivencia
    Convivencia Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    There has been an explosion of these things in the last few years and consequently an explosion in asscociated injuries:

http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=14199

Altough they look a bit naff and end up doubling the price of a tramp a safety enclosure will greatly reduce the risk of injury etc.
  • fsdss
    fsdss Posts: 1,429 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    i know its a little more but i got an 8ft trampoline, with free safety enclosure and weather cover for £99 at MAKRO,the cash and carry i felt it was well worth the value for the safety enclosure. the same trampoline is selling for about £400 when i price scanned it on the net.

they still have plenty in stock nationally
    Give blood - its free
  • stuey_2
    stuey_2 Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    fsdss wrote:
    i know its a little more but i got an 8ft trampoline, with free safety enclosure and weather cover for £99 at MAKRO,the cash and carry i felt it was well worth the value for the safety enclosure. the same trampoline is selling for about £400 when i price scanned it on the net.

they still have plenty in stock nationally

I got one of these the other week from makro theyre body sculptue ones (argos do asme i think??) its ver nice easy to put together my kids are well pleased ... dont forget to add the VAT with makro still a fab bargain though!!!!
  • weesax
    weesax Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    I know there has been a few threads recently about these, but has any body seen a similar deal in Scotland seeing as we don't have Netto. The cheapest other one I've seen is at toysrus for 20 quid more.
  • HLK
    HLK Posts: 978 Forumite
    Options
    weesax wrote:
    I know there has been a few threads recently about these, but has any body seen a similar deal in Scotland seeing as we don't have Netto. The cheapest other one I've seen is at toysrus for 20 quid more.

Makro - had some 8 foot ones this week for £99.99 - including safety net thingy & weatherproof cover (probably need to add vat)
    HLK

"Karma - it's a wonderful thing" - Just ask Earl!
  • HLK
    HLK Posts: 978 Forumite
    Options
    foxyuk wrote:

Thanks Foxy.. that's the one!
    HLK

"Karma - it's a wonderful thing" - Just ask Earl!
  • weesax
    weesax Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for your help guys
  • morgan73
    morgan73 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    On the safety side: Dig a big hole in your garden (same size and depth as your trampoline), put the trampoline in the hole. Now the kids can still bounce and if they fall off then they're already on ground level.
    You need to be sure that you won't want to move it though
    Kirsten
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family