Next instore ten quid off fifteen spend

Options
surfsister
surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 6 November 2015 at 3:40PM in Discount codes & vouchers
in next today by the tills vouchers for ten quid off when you spend fifteen - like the previous offer -new accounts only (ie new emails!) pick up the voucher fill in the form and hand to person at till and they authorize it then use online. or recommend a friend and they get 20 quid off a fifty quid spend and you get twenty too!! ends 19th dec.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Although Next wouldn’t confirm this offer for us, we tried it out and it looks like you collect a voucher with a unique code in-stores by signing up to its newsletter at the till. The voucher will knock £10 off your first £15+ online spend at Next.co.uk.

Next hasn’t confirmed how many vouchers are available or if it’s in every store, so call ahead to check if you’re making a special journey.

The voucher’s vail until Sat 19 dec, and is one per customer (two per household) aged 18 and over. Enter your code on the registration screen to get the discount. Thanks to surfsister for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• surfsister
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    instore at next pick up the voucher by the till and ask the can to validate it (with an email address) and you will receive £10 off £15

If it's the same as last time new emails only
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    surfsister wrote: »
    instore at next pick up the voucher by the till and ask the can to validate it (with an email address) and you will receive £10 off £15

If it's the same as last time new emails only

I am off into town today so will give it a go, Thanks surfsister :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • surfsister
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    works well i did 4 last time one per email!!
  • The_Old_Bag
    The_Old_Bag Posts: 4,706 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I will be a genuine 1st timer with Next, as I have never ordered anything from them before - so can you do Click and Collect?
    Or does someone have a free delivery code?
    I have just gone on the Next website - and there was a pop up on the opening screen about a delivery code - but no code.
    And now when I open another tab for Next - no pop up.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I will be a genuine 1st timer with Next, as I have never ordered anything from them before - so can you do Click and Collect?
    Or does someone have a free delivery code?
    I have just gone on the Next website - and there was a pop up on the opening screen about a delivery code - but no code.
    And now when I open another tab for Next - no pop up.

Next discount codes are not allowed to be posted on here I am afraid.

Store delivery is free though.

Next Day to Store
    FREE

Order by 12 Midnight

Items will be available to collect in most stores the next day from 12 midday Monday to Saturday and from 2pm on Sundays*. Find a store near you.

Next Day to Home
    £3.99

Order by 12 Midnight

Delivered by our friendly couriers the very next day*.

Next Day to Home
    - Evening Delivery
    £4.99

Order by 12 Midnight

Delivery slot between 6pm and 10pm Monday to Friday*.

Same Day to Home
    £4.99

Order by 12 Midday
    (Mon to Thurs)

Order by 11am
    (Fri)

Delivery the very same day Monday - Friday*.

Furniture Delivery
    2 person delivery
    £8.00

Order by 12 Midnight

Look for products with the 2 Person Delivery logo on larger furniture items.

As soon as your items are ready, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time and day for delivery. Your items will be delivered by a 2 person team who will place the furniture in the room of your choice and unwrap the items at your request.

Send to a friend
    £3.99

Free

Order by 12 Midnight
    (delivery to home)

Order by 12 Midnight
    (delivery to store)

When you place your order, you can choose for it to be delivered to a friend’s home or to their local Next store*
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • surfsister
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    yes click and collect is free. also big discussion of hotukdeals now
  • Clowance
    Clowance Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    If you order on next, even if paying immediately by debit or credit card, isn't it the case that they open an account and do a credit check as well? Perhaps someone with more recent knowledge could comment on this.
  • surfsister
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    from googling! From August, Next is hoping to perform 'soft checks' on customers which will not leave a mark on their credit history.from Aug 2013

Read more: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/article-2005881/Next-stop-debit-card-credit-check-leave-footprint-credit-score.html#ixzz3qu3NCsDH
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport