Body Shop Love Your Body Club Card now Free

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 24 August 2015 at 4:19PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Official MoneySavingExpert insert: The Body Shop has confirmed that the cards are available now as part of the newly launched Love Your Body club. You can join online or in-store, it's open to customers aged 16 and above and membership is for life. Full details can be found through the link below. Thanks to sarah1972 for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Used to be £5, now free.

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/love-your-body/index.aspx

IT’S MORE THAN JUST POINTS.

I love that Love Your Body™ Club is about more than just collecting loyalty points (although that is great too). The programme was built using feedback from customers – just like you – and members really do get extra-special treatment, with exclusive competitions, offers and events. Whether that means getting first looks at our new product launches or a chance to win tickets to exclusive events, as a Love Your Body™ Club member, it’s all part of being involved. And the perks have already started! Join during August and you will be automatically entered into a draw to win a personal masseur for a year (10 to give away). Tempting, isn’t it.

INTRODUCING OUR NEW CLUB
WELCOME TO OUR LOVE YOUR BODY™ CLUB, ONE OF THE MOST GENEROUS LOYALTY PROGRAMMES ON THE HIGH STREET. *
IT’S IN OUR NATURE TO GIVE SOMETHING BACK.
As a member, you’ll earn points every time you shop with us in-store or online. Earn vouchers to treat yourself to your favourite products from The Body Shop®. Or, if you want to give back too, you can donate your vouchers to one of our charity partners. It won’t cost you a penny to join. But it may save you a few.

AND THE REWARDS DON’T STOP THERE.
Being a Love Your Body™ Club member isn’t just about the points. You can expect heaps of perks too including birthday gifts, special offers and event invites.
Membership is quick and easy and it’s free to join. Love your body and we’ll do the rest.

YOUR PERKS:
Feel rewarded: Earn 10 points for every £1 spent. ** You’ll get a £5 voucher to spend on any of our products** every time you earn 500 points. It won’t cost you a penny to join. But it may save you a few. Or, because we’re The Body Shop® you can choose to donate your vouchers to one of our charity partners.
Feel involved: With exclusive invitations to member only events and sneak peek previews of our new collections
Feel happy: With a £5 gift from us on your birthday
*Comparing the value of base points per £1 spent.
** View full Terms & Conditions and exclusions
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'd be interested to see what they're doing for those who have recently signed up and paid the £5 fee being that they seem to have had a bit of a membership boost in stores recently.
  • freefan01
    freefan01 Posts: 4,427 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Do they send you out a card for using instore? thanks for sharing
    Bestof2013-AcerLaptop,years supply of Lindt chocolate,Family to Spain,£500,13 bottles of Wine,iPhone 5,2 night island break,Pedal Bike&Helmet,HuntersWellies,TomTomGPSWatch,3 bottlesVodka
    Dec 2014 - DigitalRadio,Artwork,TekstaPuppy,2xSocks,Cushelle Koala,RoboFish,£50IcelandVouchers,DressingGown,CadburyHamper,
    AirwickSampleHamper
  • Hezzawithkids
    Hezzawithkids Posts: 3,018 Forumite
    Options
    freefan01 wrote: »
    Do they send you out a card for using instore? thanks for sharing

No they don't. I've just signed up and asked them the same question via the Chat function, got this is reply:

"The card is not necessary and it will not be sent. Everything is in your account which you can access online and the store staff can find it using your email address and other personal details. But if you wish, you can have the card issued in store. It will be a card with a different number than the one you have online but they will be in the same account so all points will collected in one and the same membership account."
    £2 Savers Club 2016 #21 £14/£250
    £2 Savers Club 2015 #8 £250£200 :j

Proud to be an OU graduate :j :j

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain
  • lumi
    lumi Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    It says "Feel happy: With a £5 gift from us on your birthday" - I'm wondering if there will be a minimum spend in order to claim this.
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    no just spend a fiver and it's free!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts