Elle Magazine Molten Brown mini treatment and goodie bag

faerielight
faerielight Posts: 1,868 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
edited 21 July 2015 at 5:27PM in Freebies (low spend)
Just bought this months Elle magazine.. there is an advert for molten brown products and at the end of the article is an offer for a mini pamper treatment and a gift bag of beauty samples.( gift bag with purchase) . you don't need a coupon from the mag, just search for a Molten Brown shop in your area, ring up and book the treatment.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 21 Jul: This offer is available to all UK residents until Aug 31. Molton Brown told us that pre-booking (at least the day before) is advisable, and that customers should expect the treatment to last about 10 minutes. It said the products used will vary depending on stores, but could include scrubs, body washes, and lotions.
A word of caution on our part, if you’re keen to get your free treatment be prepared for a potential upsell. You don’t have to buy anything to take advantage of this freebie.

Thanks to faerielight for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)

Comments

• asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    I got this today, thanks for posting :)
    ally.
  • sampan26
    sampan26 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    I'm going tomorrow for mine :)
    Is the goody bag gift with purchase? Any ideas what people got in it would be appreciated :)
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    When I went to the store, the sales assistant didn't know about it then I showed him the magazine however you might not really need it.
    You don't need to purchase anything (he told me first there is a gift with purchase but I showed him the mag). He asked his manager afterwards I think. Gave me a hand scrub and some chat and at the end two travel size body washes :P
    ally.
  • sampan26
    Ooh well that sounds great! I'm looking forward to the mini pamper and the treats are a plus :)
  • sampan26
    It was lovely on Saturday! They made us a drink (mum came with), we each had a arm/ hand massage and then a goody bag appeared afterwards in front of us, without having to ask :)
    There is signs up in store, to inform people of it, but apparently it has been quite quiet for the offer!
    Lovely pamper session :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport