We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

E: 18/06 Win Breakfast With Your Dad On Top Of The Shard, Two Nights In London & ...

Options
Lakshmi7
Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,948 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 15 June 2015 at 12:26AM in Game Over Archives
... More (Daily/Comment).

Magic 105.4

Tell them why your Dad is a legend.
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I will add this to dailies as:

ITEM 14: OTHER CONDITIONS

• Only entries received in accordance with these Terms will be accepted.

• Participants may enter the Competition more than once.

ITEM 10: PRIZE DETAILS
    The prizes consist of the following:

• Return train travel for two to London
    • Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
    • 2 Nights accommodation at a centrally located 5 Star hotel
    • Breakfast for two people at Aqua restaurant in the Shard
    • 1 Day London Pass with transport for two adults. Includes: Oyster Zones 1-2 travel card, entrance to 60+ London attractions, fast track option at many of the attractions, £250.00 Spending money

Specific terms and conditions relating to the above prize

1.Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays (UK).

2. Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance. At least one person must be age 18 years or older at time of travel.

3.Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.

4. Hotel is classed as a 5 star and is based on two people sharing a twin or double room with ensuite facilities on a bed and breakfast basis.

5. Breakfast is based on two people enjoying a two course meal from the set weekend breakfast menu including squeezed juices and coffee. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability.

6. 1 Day London passes for 2 people includes services as listed. For more information on attractions included, please visit https://www.londonpass.com London Pass Guidebooks are issues in English, Italian, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese. Opening times will vary from attraction to attraction. No replacements or refunds can be offered for lost or stolen cards. The London Pass is not valid for return visits to any attraction. Please note your London Pass is valid for 12 months following date of purchase. Zone 1-2 Oyster travel cards will be included, which will be off – peak.

7. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
    All winners need to comply with all the terms and conditions applicable to the Competition:
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 15 June 2015 at 12:57AM
    Options
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• eyeballpaul
    eyeballpaul Posts: 993 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ITEM 8: JUDGING DETAILS
    Magic Programming will select a winner, who will be contacted on June 19th. The selection will be judged by Magic on the basis of the entrants answer to the question posed. If the entrant selected does not answer our call on the 19th of June we reserve the right to, select another entrant and contact them. The entrant will need to make contact with their father via the telephone and agree to have the whole telephone call recorded and played out on Magic on the 21st of June.
    thanks to all posters

I've changed my facebook username to NOBODY so when I enter FB comps I press the "Like" button it will say NOBODY likes this
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport