Garnier Ultimate Blends The Strength Restorer Sample Pack 45,000 available

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 28 April 2015 at 5:33PM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Garnier haven't got back to us about this offer as yet but further details can be found via the below link. We'll update with more information once we have it. Thanks to sarah1972 for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

http://survey.garnier.co.uk/ultimateblendsstrengthrestorer/register.jsp

Get your free sample pack of the Garnier Ultimate Blends The Strength Restorer
Complete the form below to receive your free sample of Ultimate Blends The Strength Restorer shampoo, conditioner and serum.

Blended with heavenly Honey, Propolis and Royal Jelly, this Ultimate Blend has the power to strengthen damaged hair from root to tip.
Every strand of fragile hair feels nourished, protected and stronger wash after wash.

There are 45,000 Ultimate Blends Strength Restorer sample packs of shampoo (8ml), conditioner (8ml) and serum (3.5ml) sachets to be given away
This promotion will finish 30th June or when stocks run out, whichever is the earliest
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks Sarah
  • lumi
    lumi Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this offer. Where did you find it? I get the Garnier newsletter emailed but didn't see this offer in there so am curious!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    lumi wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing this offer. Where did you find it? I get the Garnier newsletter emailed but didn't see this offer in there so am curious!

I got it in an email.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • craftycrafter
    Options
    Thank you very much.
  • vivientaylor88
    Options
    I'd like free samples of hair restorer
  • lea_uk
    lea_uk Posts: 233 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 29 April 2015 at 12:11AM
    Options
    Signed up for the samples. I've used a sample of the serum, and it makes my hair lovely and soft.
    Not sure why, but it froze both Chrome and Safari on my iPad. I had to use Chrome on my phone.
  • bambibear
    bambibear Posts: 203 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Sarah, not tried this before.:A
  • Oldangrumpy
    Options
    Thanks Sarah
    Hope I'm lucky, haven't seen it on their email.
  • summertreats
    summertreats Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    thanks a lot
    september wins:khaled hosseini kindle case
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    http://survey.garnier.co.uk/ultimateblendsstrengthrestorer/register.jsp

Just re-filled the form, previously said all samples were gone - I guess they have added more ?
    ally.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport