🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

E: 03/05 Win Holidays & Home Electronics (Weekly)

Options
Lakshmi7
Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,946 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 16 March 2015 at 2:13PM in Game Over Archives
Magic 105.4

Vote.
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• FlyingDutchman
    FlyingDutchman Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Lakshmi7.

I hope it's OK to add:

Whether you are an advocate of paperbacks or all-for e-books, you’ll be able to take some time to relax with a good book in the amazing and vibrant city of Paris. Your two-night stay for two people at the Les Pavillion de Lettres Hotel includes breakfast, return flights, transfers and travel insurance for two people. We’ll also throw in an all –new WiFi enabled Kindle Voyage!

The winner will be picked randomly from all the entries and Coffee Club members will have double the chances of winning as we’ll put you’re name in the hat twice!

Good luck everyone!
    Life's what you make it....

"I've got one, two, three, [STRIKE]four[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]five[/STRIKE]... senses working overtime..", XTC. :sad:

Life beyond voluntary work scares me, but what else is there? :cry:
  • hertzyabazas
    hertzyabazas Posts: 33,415 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options

Week 1 (16/03 - 22/03) Win a trip to Paris

http://www.costa.co.uk/nations-favourite

Win a luxury European weekend away to a boutique hotel. With return travel, 2 nights in a luxury boutique hotel with breakfast each morning
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks,hope it is Ok to add:

One entry per person, per week. Any subsequent entries during that week will be discarded. Coffee Club members can receive one bonus entry per week by registering to vote using their Coffee Club log in details. Voting during a given week will secure a participant entry into that specific week's prize draw only and not into subsequent weeks' prize draws. Participants must vote during a given week to be entered into that week's prize draw. 7. Prize Fund: There are 7 prizes available to be won during this promotion:
    Week
    Dates
    Week 1
    16/03 - 22/03
    Week 2
    23/03 - 29/03
    Week 3
    30/03 - 05/04
    Week 4
    06/04 - 12/04
    Week 5
    13/04 - 19/04
    Week 6
    20/04 - 26/04
    Week 7
    27/04 - 03/05
    Prize details
    a. Win a luxury European weekend away to a boutique hotel. With return travel, 2 nights in a luxury boutique hotel with breakfast each morning
    b. Win two nights in a luxury British hotel, With return travel, 2 nights in a luxury boutique hotel with breakfast each morning
    c. Win two nights in a luxury British hotel, With return travel, 2 nights in a luxury boutique hotel with breakfast each morning c. Win two nights in a luxury British hotel, With return travel, 2 nights in a luxury boutique hotel with breakfast each morning
    d. Win home electronics
    e. Win home electronics
    f. Win £1000 of vouchers
    g. Win two nights in a luxury British hotel, With return travel, 2 nights in a luxury boutique hotel with breakfast each morning
    8. Winner Selection: There will be a total of 7 prize winners in this promotion. 1 winner and 5 reserves per week will be selected at random by an independent official from all entrants to have voted within that week's voting period.
    Winner notification : Winners will be notified using the contact details provided at entry and will be given details of how to claim their prize. If it is not possible to contact a winning Participant within 28 days, their right to a prize will be forfeited and the Promoter may award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original with no liability.
    9. The prize will be fulfilled within 28 working days from a valid acceptance of the prize.
    General:
    10. The winner agrees to take part in filming of the prize acceptance if this is required by the Promoter.
    11. Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes unless you have opted in to receiving future marketing mailings from the Promoter.
    12. No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices. No bulk entries. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter's discretion.
    13. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for entries or claims which for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or are lost. Incomplete entries will not qualify for the promotion.
    14. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be resold or exchanged for cash.
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,515 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thanks

Is this the same as this?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5198555

The T&C are the same.
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,515 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5198586

T&C are the same
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • weeowens
    Options
    Moneybot wrote: »
    Thanks

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5198586

T&C are the same
    I'm not 100%.

Maybe someone can Tweet a question to one of the sites ?
  • weeowens
    Options
    Moneybot wrote: »
    Thanks

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5198555

The T&C are the same.

I'm not 100%.

• hertzyabazas
    hertzyabazas Posts: 33,415 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    weeowens wrote: »
    I'm not 100%.

sent Costa a tweet
  • cornishpasty1
    cornishpasty1 Posts: 27,908 Forumite
    Options
    Link added to Weekly Sticky :T Although the front page isn't being updated, at least anyone who subscribes to that thread will get notification :beer:
    #StaySafe
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year
  • katemayevans
    Options
    I just tried to enter both and wasn't allowed - so yes I think they are the same - not possible to dupe yourself though :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport