E: 11/04 Win An Enchanted Cities Round Trip For Two In Austria

Options
Lakshmi7
Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 10 March 2015 at 2:40PM in Game Over Archives
Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Enter this competition for your chance to win a trip to Austria. The closing date is 11 April. Please read the full T&Cs before entering. Thanks to Lakshmi7 for posting.

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply!

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Austria

Answer: Innsbruck (Could someone please confirm? Thank you.)
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• Monkey_Chinchilla
    Monkey_Chinchilla Posts: 31,017 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    One entrant will win an enchanted cities round trip for two. Enjoy gourmet food and modern art in Graz, discover World Heritage with a contemporary twist in Salzburg and enjoy a sporty city break in Innsbruck. Spend 7 nights altogether in 4-star accommodation with 2 adults sharing a double room, inclusive breakfast (3 nights in Salzburg, 2 nights in Graz and 2 nights in Innsbruck). Further included are city passes: A 24 hour Innsbruck Card (gives free entrance to all city sights incl. Swarovski Crystal World + public transport), a 24 hour pass to the Universal Museum Joanneum Graz and a 48 hour Salzburg Card (gives free entrance to all city sights + public transport), plus transfer by train in between the 3 city destinations.

The prize must be booked by 18th June 2015 and all travel must be completed by 18th September 2015. Restrictions to choices of flight bookings during peak times may apply. Flights and transfers must be booked via the Austrian National Tourist Office and are subject to competitive price offers which may affect the time of travel.
  • alang4spike
    Options
    Lakshmi7 wrote: »

Yes, your answer is right. :T
  • Jennifer_Yellow_Hat
    Options
    Lakshmi7 wrote: »
    Austria

Yep I'd agree with that. At the bottom on the wiki page there's pictures of the river in Innsbrook it doesn't mention the other options. Also the name is a bit of a clue :Dhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inn_%28river%29
  • LaLa_2
    LaLa_2 Posts: 8 Forumite
    edited 11 March 2015 at 8:08PM
    Options
    I can't see a link, do I need new glasses?!
    LaLa
  • LaLa_2
    LaLa_2 Posts: 8 Forumite
    edited 11 March 2015 at 8:10PM
    Options
    Looks like a great prize to win but I can' twee a link to the competition or do I need new glasses!
    LaLa
  • snakepilsen
    snakepilsen Posts: 2,757 Forumite
    Options
    LaLa wrote: »
    Looks like a great prize to win but I can' twee a link to the competition or do I need new glasses!

Click on Austria in the OP
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport