Poundstretcher 49p items, sugar, pasta, pasta sauce and loads more.

Options
just_trying
just_trying Posts: 1,010 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 27 January 2015 at 6:23PM in Gone off!
Evening all, was in Pound stretcher earlier and they have loads of stuff at 49p.

The items were sugar, pasta, Colgate toothpaste, pasta sauce etc. I couldn't remember everything but have just checked there website and they have everything listed, it's on the first page just click the banner for the 49p Items.

Hope it helps someone, maybe someone else could do a link as on tablet and daughter is not here to show me how to do it :-) .

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: You can currently find over 80 items for 49p in store at Pound Stretcher. Products include big brands like Heinz beans, Ainsley Harriot soup and Dairy Milk chocolate.

Thanks to Just trying for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,052 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    They've just opened a store not far from me so will have to start popping in, some good bargains on the list.
  • just_trying
    just_trying Posts: 1,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi, yes some great deals.

Mine has carte noire coffee, oh drinks this £3.99 for 200g great deal,
    Slippers reduced prices started at £1.49,
    Fat balls for birds 49p,
    Onsies kids favourites reduced to £3.49 from £9.99 adults sizes same prices.
    Baxters soup 69p plus loads more tins cheap.
    Toilet rolls cosy stuff, really good 2 lots 18 rolls £5.00.

Only started going in recently but worth a look.
    They started comparing themselves to Aldi in the paper I noticed on Thursday when they had the voucher in the paper for Aldi.
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,557 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I know it's not food shopping! but they had all slippers, hats and gloves @half price.
    eg: boys beanie hat 49 pence
    Child's lined knitted hat with earflaps £1.49
    one size adult stretchy soft gloves in black or cerise 85 pence
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=164 £86 spent!!!
  • moss2007
    Options
    Nice one . I'll go for the loo roll. Thanks.
  • stmoritz1960
    Options
    bags of 'broken' chocolate fingers are 69p or 79p I can't remember which for a big bag and they only have a couple broken, they taste like cadburys! Look for a blue bag :-)
  • Fellwalker
    Options
    The poundstretcher in Durham is closing down completely in March. Where will i be able to buy affordable fat balls (49p for 6) to feed the wild birds? :(
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Fellwalker wrote: »
    The poundstretcher in Durham is closing down completely in March. Where will i be able to buy affordable fat balls (49p for 6) to feed the wild birds? :(

I buy mine at my local market stall and quite often make my own with suet and bird seed, please don't put them out in the garden in those horrible mesh bags that they come in as the birds rip their feet on them :( (I am sure you already know that but just in case)

I put mine in a fat ball feeder.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • torbrex
    torbrex Posts: 71,340 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    Options
    Fellwalker wrote: »

Home Bargains have them @ 49p for 6 as well
  • TravellingAbuela
    Options
    The Original Factory Shop sell 2 packs of 6 for £1. B & M also sell them at a similar price.
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure