Free Malibu Hot Chocolate printable voucher @ Las Iguanas (Saturdays up to Xmas)

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 25 November 2014 at 6:55PM in Freebies (no spend required)
http://malibucompetitions.com/lasiguanas/

wc2.png

Full terms and conditions:

1. This promotion is only open to UK residents who are aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Pernod Ricard UK Limited and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.

2. Purchase is not necessary; but internet access and a printer is required. 3. To Redeem: Visit https://www.malibucompetitions.com/LasIguanas, register your details and print off your voucher and present it at the time of purchase to receive your Reward. Vouchers will be retained by bar staff.

4. Reward: 1 x hot chocolate serve with Malibu at any Las Iguanas restaurant when handing in the voucher, subject to availability. The Reward can only be claimed on 22nd & 29th November and on 6th, 13th or 20th December 2014 between noon and 18.00.

5. Maximum one Reward per person.

6. The Reward cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

7. The voucher will be void if reproduced, altered or expired and cannot be sold, transferred or auctioned. Photocopies will not accepted.

8. Reward is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.

9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to substitute the Reward for an alternative of equal or greater value.

10. No correspondence will be entered into.

11. The Promoters cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any Reward. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.

12. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter's reserve the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.

13. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters and which prevents the Promoters from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoters will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.

14. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.

15. This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.

Promoter: Pernod Ricard UK Ltd, Building 12 Chiswick Park 566 Chiswick High Road London W4 5AN

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We contacted Las Iguanas to confirm the T&Cs of the promotion, listed above. We'll let you know here when we hear back. Please be drinkaware.

Thanks to Sarah1972 for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Our restaurants

aberdeen
    bath
    bath casa iguanas
    birmingham
    brighton
    bristol clifton cocina
    bristol cribbs causeway
    bristol harbourside city centre
    cambridge
    cardiff mermaid quay
    cardiff mill lane
    cheshire oaks
    derby now open
    edinburgh
    exeter
    glasgow
    kingston
    lakeside thurrock
    leamington spa
    leeds
    leicester
    liverpool
    london royal festival hall
    london spitalfields
    london stratford westfield
    london the o2
    london wembley
    manchester deansgate
    manchester trafford centre
    milton keynes
    newcastle
    norwich now open!
    Nottingham
    oxford
    plymouth royal william yard
    portsmouth gunwharf quays
    reading
    sheffield meadowhall
    sheffield west one
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure