E: 24/12 (midnight) (daily) Chez Maximka - various prizes (RC)

Options
hertzyabazas
hertzyabazas Posts: 33,407 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
edited 20 November 2014 at 1:56PM in Game Over Archives
Yesterday's is a medium sized Figgy's Christmas pudding (closes 03/12 midnight)

http://chezmaximka.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/figgys-christmas-pudding-giveaway-12.html

Not sure if this has to be added to advents?

Comments

• One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,673 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    E: 04/12 Day 2 - Hearty Treat from Adagio teas

http://chezmaximka.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/hearty-treat-from-adagio-teas.html
    This collection includes premium black tea from Sri Lanka flavoured with chestnut, candy apple and gingerbread. Now doesn't it sound exciting? It comes in pretty tins, each tin contains 113g of tea, yielding 50 cups.

(I have added this in Advents)
  • HeyerFan
    HeyerFan Posts: 957 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Hung up my suit!
    Options
    Today is the 3rd day of the series of Christmas giveaways running on my blog, but this one will be slightly different. For 10 days I will be revealing a part of an overall prize, and each day there will be a new question. One winner will receive 10 days-haul of goodies.

Day 1: Today's prize is a lovely Her Ladyship mug and three Lindt Excellence bars (white, dark and milk to suit all tastes).
    I have the same mug, and several of my blog readers commented on how much they liked it, so I bought one as a prize. As tea and chocolate are great companions, I also bought 3 bars of Lindt chocolate.
    To be in with a chance of winning, please enter the Rafflecopter gadget and answer the following question
    Question 1: What's the best Christmas present you've ever received or given?

T&Cs:
    The giveaway is open to the UK residents only.
    There will be one winner, who will receive all the goodies appearing during the ten days of the giveaway.
    The only mandatory step is to answer at least one question.
    The more questions you answer, the more chances you get to be entered in the draw. The same with the other options, they are not mandatory, they only give more choices to enter.
    Only one entry per person is allowed (however, you may tweet daily to increase your chances).
    If you missed a day, you will have a chance to catch up on any other day until the end of the giveaway, as long as it comes in a separate comment.
    Please note, if you answer 10 questions in one comment, it will count as 1 entry.
    Once the winner is selected by the Rafflecopter, I will check if they have done what was requested (if it's a tweet, I'll check that the tweet is still there, etc).
    I will contact the winner, who will have 7 days to reply with their address details. Due to the nature of the prize which I hope to dispatch in good time before Christmas, the time limit to get back to me is shorter than usual.
    I will be posting the package at my own cost.
    If the winner's away when the parcel arrives and is not able to rearrange the redelivery, and if by some chance it is returned to me, please do not expect me to cover the cost again. If that happens, the prize will be taken to the local food bank (foods) and charity shops (non-perishables).
    The parcel will contain foods which were provided by the WildCard PR, with whom I often work on reviews, as well as products which I have bought myself (mug, chocolate etc).
    And that's all, folks.
    Good luck!
  • createbeauty
    Options
    HeyerFan wrote: »
    Today is the 3rd day of the series of Christmas giveaways running on my blog, but this one will be slightly different. For 10 days I will be revealing a part of an overall prize, and each day there will be a new question. One winner will receive 10 days-haul of goodies.

Day 1: Today's prize is a lovely Her Ladyship mug and three Lindt Excellence bars (white, dark and milk to suit all tastes).
    I have the same mug, and several of my blog readers commented on how much they liked it, so I bought one as a prize. As tea and chocolate are great companions, I also bought 3 bars of Lindt chocolate.
    To be in with a chance of winning, please enter the Rafflecopter gadget and answer the following question
    Question 1: What's the best Christmas present you've ever received or given?

T&Cs:
    The giveaway is open to the UK residents only.
    There will be one winner, who will receive all the goodies appearing during the ten days of the giveaway.
    The only mandatory step is to answer at least one question.
    The more questions you answer, the more chances you get to be entered in the draw. The same with the other options, they are not mandatory, they only give more choices to enter.
    Only one entry per person is allowed (however, you may tweet daily to increase your chances).
    If you missed a day, you will have a chance to catch up on any other day until the end of the giveaway, as long as it comes in a separate comment.
    Please note, if you answer 10 questions in one comment, it will count as 1 entry.
    Once the winner is selected by the Rafflecopter, I will check if they have done what was requested (if it's a tweet, I'll check that the tweet is still there, etc).
    I will contact the winner, who will have 7 days to reply with their address details. Due to the nature of the prize which I hope to dispatch in good time before Christmas, the time limit to get back to me is shorter than usual.
    I will be posting the package at my own cost.
    If the winner's away when the parcel arrives and is not able to rearrange the redelivery, and if by some chance it is returned to me, please do not expect me to cover the cost again. If that happens, the prize will be taken to the local food bank (foods) and charity shops (non-perishables).
    The parcel will contain foods which were provided by the WildCard PR, with whom I often work on reviews, as well as products which I have bought myself (mug, chocolate etc).
    And that's all, folks.
    Good luck!

Link: http://chezmaximka.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/season-to-be-jolly-giveaway-cd-5.html
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure