E: 26/11 win £1500 to spend on any UK excursion

Options
I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus

Comments

• plummytooth
    Options
    3. A one off prize of a £1,500 Titan Travel holiday voucher will be chosen at random once after the closing date of the competition.

4. The voucher is valid for any one Titan booking made within 12 months of the date of winning.

5. The voucher can be used as part payment for any new Titan bookings, but we regret it cannot be applied to pre-existing bookings.

6. Holidays valued below the voucher amount can be claimed although the difference will not be refunded and cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent.
  • Annie123456_2
    Options
    This looks like the same magazine group - do you think you can enter both or just the one?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5071201&highlight=titan

Thanks x
  • hannonle
    hannonle Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    This looks like the same magazine group - do you think you can enter both or just the one?

Thanks x

this is for a UK holiday, the other one seems to be for foreign trips too
    Thank you to everyone who posts on the competitions boards. You all rock!
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    hannonle wrote: »
    this is for a UK holiday, the other one seems to be for foreign trips too

Hi,they all all for the same prize.I do not know if we can enter via every title.They all are allied to the terms link below:

http://chelseamagazines.com/conditions-of-entry-titan-travel-competition-terms-conditions
    THE PRIZE
    1. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over only, except for employees of The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd and Titan Travel and their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this competition.
    2. The competition is being run over a selection of titles in The Chelsea Magazine Company’s magazine portfolio, including Yachts & Yachting, Sailing Today, Cruise International, BRITAIN magazine, and Artists & Illustrators.
    3. A one off prize of a £1,500 Titan Travel holiday voucher will be chosen at random once after the closing date of the competition.
    4. The voucher is valid for any one Titan booking made within 12 months of the date of winning.
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
  • djc58
    djc58 Posts: 1,462 Forumite
    Options

Thanks x
    weeowens wrote: »
    Hi,they all all for the same prize.I do not know if we can enter via every title.They all are allied to the terms link below:

http://chelseamagazines.com/conditions-of-entry-titan-travel-competition-terms-conditions
    THE PRIZE
    1. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over only, except for employees of The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd and Titan Travel and their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this competition.
    2. The competition is being run over a selection of titles in The Chelsea Magazine Company’s magazine portfolio, including Yachts & Yachting, Sailing Today, Cruise International, BRITAIN magazine, and Artists & Illustrators.

Many thanks for the posts :D

I ask them in Facebook regard over 'one entry per person' in different websites and got their reply:-

""It just means for each individual competition you can only enter once but you can certainly enter every competition run by BRITAIN magazine and all other magazines in the Chelsea portfolio.""

I am still not sure (my brain is not working very well at the moment) so it look like we can enter to all individual comps ALSO in all different websites mentioned in the posts above.
    (The Chelsea Magazine Company’s magazine portfolio, including Yachts & Yachting, Sailing Today, Cruise International, BRITAIN magazine, and Artists & Illustrators.)

Is that right? I hope so. Hth? :)

Don't Judge My Path If You Haven't Walked My Journey
    .... :A
  • lottie_19
    Options
    Hi, apparantly this competition has closed.

Thanks

Charlotte
    Wins since June 2016:
    Renshaw icing bundle, Finding Dory Game, kid's book, Vitamin D supplement, Zombie book, Gluten-free hamper, £50 Bon Marche voucher, £100 Morrisons voucher, Friendship book, £3 worth of Babybel cheese, craft fair tickets, more craft tickets,chess book Lavender toiletries, tickets to concert and pack of wool.
    :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport